1. Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, Toronto's largest and longest running online community. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register on the forum. You can register with your facebook ID or with an email address. Join us!

17-Year-Old Kid Tazed After Running Onto the Field at a Phillies Game - Shocking ^_^

Discussion in 'TRIBE Main Forum' started by glych t.anomaly, May 4, 2010.

1. glych t.anomaly

glych t.anomaly TRIBE Member

[​IMG]

LINK

How's that for a photo? In the video after the jump, you can see him hit the ground pretty hard after getting shot in the back. What say you: inappropriate use of force or what he had coming to him?

thats pretty sad an pathetic, the fucking out of shape cop cant even catch him without resorting to a TAZER?

wtf is wrong with law enforcement in the states?

lets just taze the fuck out of everything since most of the time, they dont die, or suffer irreparable damage.

everyone that tazes someone unjustly, should have to go to jail.

period.

[jai]

Last edited: May 4, 2010
  2. Dirty Girl

Dirty Girl TRIBE Member

thats such fucking bullshit. people have been running onto the field during games for years. its tradition. he wasnt hurting anyone. fucking bullshit. why does that guy even have a fucking taser....is he even a cop ffs.
    they need to do away with these stupid things.

3. swenard

swenard TRIBE Member

Personally I love tasers and think they should be using them more.

If you're stupid enough to run across a field during a game you're about as smart as cattle and they use tasers on cattle regularly (cattle prods)

4. acheron

acheron TRIBE Member

This is a good thing. The more cops use tasers in irresponsible ways, the closer we get to restricting their use.

5. SneakyPete

SneakyPete TRIBE Member

Kid deserved it. What was he running on the field for?

6. ScottBentley

ScottBentley TRIBE Member

Yup. Fuck'em, that's what you get for acting like a yahoo.

7. Dirty Girl

Dirty Girl TRIBE Member

you guys are nuts. someone always runs on the field at baseball games. its the whole reason the field is there!!!

8. SneakyPete

SneakyPete TRIBE Member

If he's going to streak he shouldn't keep his clothes on. He did it wrong so he should be tazed.

9. Dirty Girl

Dirty Girl TRIBE Member

lol, I bet he's really glad he didnt streak now.

10. ndrwrld

ndrwrld TRIBE Member

pretty sure that E on the back of his shirt is the last letter of the word Police.
    and i say, taze him.
    he'll also probably be banned from entering the facility ever again.

11. Dirty Girl

Dirty Girl TRIBE Member

could be SecurtiEEEEEE :p

you guys are nuts, tasers are supposed to used as an alternative to guns ffs. or when someone is putting others lives at risk and shit like that. this guy was running across a baseball field ffs. noone was gonna get hurt, noone was in danger, and the entire crowd and players were probably laughing and cheering. all that fat ass cop needed to do was stop eating donuts and run faster to catch him. my god, that guy in white pretty much had him and let him go.

12. ndrwrld

ndrwrld TRIBE Member

Consalvi's mother, Amy Ziegler, apologized for his actions and said he regrets running onto the field. "It was stupid. It was just absolutely stupid," she told WTXF-TV.

His father, Wayne Consalvi, told The Philadelphia Inquirer that his son called him from the ballpark to tell him about the stunt. Wayne Consalvi said he told him not to do it.

their son is an idiot.

13. Dirty Girl

Dirty Girl TRIBE Member

idiot + taser = wrong
    murderer + taser = right

14. solacevip

solacevip TRIBE Promoter

If he died....a bet you tasing at a game for running on the field will never happen again.

Regardless, this would make for a great lawsuit....prolly pay for the kid's university.

15. ScottBentley

clean hands doctrine n. a rule of law that a person coming to court with a lawsuit or petition for a court order must be free from unfair conduct (have "clean hands" or not have done anything wrong) in regard to the subject matter of his/her claim. His/her activities not involved in the legal action can be abominable since it is considered irrelevant. As an affirmative defense (positive response) a defendant might claim the plaintiff (party suing him/her) has a "lack of clean hands" or "violates the clean hands doctrine" because the plaintiff has misled the defendant or has done something wrong regarding the matter under consideration. Example: A former partner sues on a claim that he was owed money on a consulting contract with the partnershiip when he left, but the defense states that the plaintiff (party suing) has tried to get customers from the partnership by spreading untrue stories about the remaining partner's business practices.

I'm not a lawyer, I just play one on teevee.

16. SJN

SJN TRIBE Member

yeah, nobody ever got hurt from idiots running onto the field of play before. oh, wait

good for the security...maybe this will dissuade some of the idiots that run onto fields

17. acheron

acheron TRIBE Member

I for one would like to see tasers added to the GAME of baseball, not just the security guards. Like the basemen. Just try and steal third, fucker! ZzZZZZZZzzzzAPP!

18. kirstenmeows

kirstenmeows TRIBE Member

In the words of crapbook, LIKE! Might make the game a little bit more exciting. ;)

19. SneakyPete

SneakyPete TRIBE Member

What about a couple years ago when a father and son (wtf?!) ran on to the field and attcked the first base coach.

Appearently someone else ran on to the field at the same ball park tonight. No he didn't get tazed, but he should've been!

20. maphi

maphi TRIBE Member

I hope everyone who feels the tazing was justified here gets tazed sometime soon themselves.

21. ScottBentley

Oh fuck off.

Go sit in the corner, you're in a timeout.

22. rounder

rounder TRIBE Member

few years back a father and son ran onto the field and kicked the shit out of a first base coach...coach ended up with permanent hearing loss

when someone runs onto the field security has no idea what the intent is and act accordingly

run onto the soccer pitch in some countries and you'll get a bullet in the back of the head....kid acted like an idiot, and was treated as such

23. SolChild

SolChild TRIBE Promoter

I think its pretty obvious the kid had no bad intentions. I count 6 guys running after this kid. 6 vs 1 and they HAD to Tazer the guy? gimme a fucking break man. Its one thing if he was clearly running towards the players but it was pretty obvious it was just for shits and giggles. You sit there for 3 hrs cramped in your seat staring at a lush green open field, its only natural that youre gonna wanna jump out of your seat and go out there an run around.

The baseball Gods would frown upon this.

24. Sal De Ban

Sal De Ban TRIBE Member

Question: would they tase a pro baseball player to break up a physical fight?

i guess i am the only one left that remembers the authorities say tasers would only be used "IN PLACE OF FIREARMS". not in place of lazy fatcop who can't catch a cold, let alone a kid.

dear rest of world: feel free to continue ignoring that tasers were supposed to offest firearm use.

25. acheron

acheron TRIBE Member

LOL now that I would pay money for, give NHL refs tasers... Instead of penalty minutes they get to jolt fighting players to break them up...

Mind you everyone's wearing metal skates on a conducting surface...