1. Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, Toronto's largest and longest running online community. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register on the forum. You can register with your facebook ID or with an email address. Join us!

1500 Cheap prog records for art project or to resell $150 obo

Discussion in 'Buy & Sell & Rent' started by sauce, Jun 14, 2010.

1. sauce

sauce TRIBE Member

Up for sale is left over stock from Release Records record store. There are around 1500 records mostly progressive house. There are lots of duplicates of each record. This is perfect for someone doing an art project, someone that runs a record store, or someone that wants to go through them, take what they want and resell them. From the records I've taken out it looks like there are some progressive breaks type tracks on the b sides of some of these but the majority is progressive house. There are tons if not all of the Release Records catalog in there. No digging just take them all, they're cheap enough. You will need a dolly to move these as there are a lot of boxes of records and they're heavy. I do not want to move them again. These are located right near square one in Mississauga.

$150 obo

No reasonable offer will be refused.

2. unique2100

unique2100 TRIBE Promoter

check PM's please sir.

3. basketballjones

basketballjones TRIBE Member

wanna go halves jp?

4. sauce

sauce TRIBE Member

The records have been sold. Thanks to everyone that contacted me.

5. JCrack

JCrack TRIBE Member

Good to know thats where hours and hours of work at that store and for the labels ended up. Oh well.

6. JamesM

JamesM TRIBE Member

what's going on with the label ? i liked release store.

7. basketballjones

basketballjones TRIBE Member

who got these, i would love to check them out

8. unique2100

unique2100 TRIBE Promoter

A large part of me wanting these records was to taunt you with them BBJ. Alas I was too slow.

9. rulz

rulz TRIBE Member

Hey guys i have 26 boxes of records left from this $60 if you pick-up $100 Delivered. PM or (four one six) seven two one - one zero three seven