1. Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, Toronto's largest and longest running online community. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register on the forum. You can register with your facebook ID or with an email address. Join us!

150 Records - Mostly Breaks - $100

Discussion in 'Buy & Sell & Rent' started by Robb G, Oct 3, 2010.

1. Robb G

Robb G TRIBE Promoter

Found another huge crate buried the closet that I didn't know about during our move. Mostly breaks with some trip hop
    and a few house records in the pile. Lots of quality stuff, plenty of oldschool mid 90's bits as well as newer funky and nu school tracks.

..:: 150 Records - $100 ::..

Take the whole pile. I'm not cutting it up or selling any single pieces. At 66 cents each I'm practically giving them away.

Some artists in the lot include:
    -Electroliners (and no it's not Loose Caboose, it's their Basco remix on Smile, with original on the other side, it's a red 10 inch).
    -Freestylers
    -Meat Katie
    -Deejay Punk Roc
    -A. Skills
    -Plaza De Funk
    -Czech
    -Krafty Kuts
    -Soul Of Man
    -DJ Dan
    -DJ Icey
    -Lee Coombs
    -Plastikman (copy of Spastik)

I live downtown. You can PM me but the best way to reach me is email > info (ATTTT) promorecords. ca

:)!

2. Robb G

Robb G TRIBE Promoter

These are pretty much sold. I have someone coming tomorrow to pick them up and already have an eager back-up person if the first guy falls through.

Keep you posted.

3. ndrwrld

ndrwrld TRIBE Member

gutted.