• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

129 Spadina

sweet_e

TRIBE Member
what at first appeared to be a pretty dry party ended up rockin as soon as they opened up the 2nd room!

First Evil P, Tim Patrick and Mark Scaife played back 2 back 2 back. And then DJ RayRay closed. Ray rocked it he had everyone dancing until the lights went on.

Great party Dave!

Sweet_e

adorablehomeboy

TRIBE Promoter
Originally posted by sweet_e
And then DJ RayRay closed. Ray rocked it he had everyone dancing until the lights went on.

Frig! I thought he was going on at 4!! Then I heard he was going to be late or it sounded like he might not make it.

I left too early :mad:

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

geminigirl

TRIBE Member
I had lots of fun doing the door for this. Great crowd and lots of familiar faces. Too bad I didn't really get to hear anyone play. But I had a fantastic night anyways. Nice going Dave!:)

So did Kenny show up? I didn't see him.

Maxine

Jonesy

TRIBE Member
I didn't see Kenny show up. I don't think he did.
Hey Maxine, thanks for helping Lee out at the door. ;)

JAR

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by geminigirl
I had lots of fun doing the door for this. Great crowd and lots of familiar faces. Too bad I didn't really get to hear anyone play. But I had a fantastic night anyways. Nice going Dave!:)

So did Kenny show up? I didn't see him.

Maxine

how did you become door lady supreme?

you're always at the door somwhere...:)

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

geminigirl

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Jonesy
I didn't see Kenny show up. I don't think he did.
Hey Maxine, thanks for helping Lee out at the door. ;)

No worries...glad to help out!:D

Nice to see you too Maria.:)

And thanks for the props Ian and Jar! I'm feeling a little special right now!:)

LaFrezney

TRIBE Member
129 spadina?

I heard there is going to be a fucking huge party there on .... Sat Feb 28th..... using the two main floor warehouse spaces.... I got an e-mail the other day.... like 20 dj's and live acts....anybody else heard anything? they said only $10 bucks... which is a good deal....but on the other hand I wouldn't pay more then $10 bucks to get inside this place....and plus+ plus+ it's the kind of place you only go to once.....if you know what i mean??..... nonetheless that party looks hype.... and it's a month away ... so i may just build up the nerve to go there again....

LaFrez