• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, Toronto's largest and longest running online community. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register on the forum. You can register with your facebook ID or with an email address. Join us!

?

terrawrist III

TRIBE Member
a thread by thread comparison shows that the hip hip room( although as dead as dillnger) is more respnsive a room than this...the once promising jungle room...is dnb in hibernation mode again??

I haven't been listening at all to any newer releases because from what I've heard it's all shite!...those of you who do indeed love it, why no discussion?

just sad to see this room go to the dumps like this because I know a lot of you are hitting the parties and cranking the music so what the fuck gives?

Dr. Grinch

TRIBE Member
The powers that be decided to can all our threads with sets posted in them because of "dead links"
The dead links really didn't hurt anyone I guess, but whatever.
When he did that he effectively canned all the activity in the Jungle room. Nobody wants to pay for the bandwidth to host sets for lurkers, so yousendit and the likes where a good medium. Apparently that's against the rules now.
Welcome to the new hardcore room...

*chirping crickets*

terrawrist III

TRIBE Member
from what you said this forum is dedicated strictly to giving people sets??

if that's the case then stick a fork in'r

a room about piss fetish talk would get more action than this...sad

unique2100

TRIBE Promoter
No but the sets keep the room flowing. It's fucking deadsville around here and it sucks. I love this room, but there is just no interest. I'd talk and talk on all the new shit coming out but, I'm afraid I'd be talking to myself. This room is so slow these days, sad to see.

basketballjones

TRIBE Member
it is because the new shit jsut doesnt have it....at least IMHO....i havent heard one good set from anyone lately...and from what i have heard the mc's now think they are bigger than the dj and the music...i used to love a good mc...

basketballjones

TRIBE Member
stir fry better post them sets from AWOL...and i cant believe miss riot didnt know what AWOL was....i almost fell out of my chair...!!

miss riot

TRIBE Promoter
Originally posted by basketballjones
stir fry better post them sets from AWOL...and i cant believe miss riot didnt know what AWOL was....i almost fell out of my chair...!!
Since when didn't I know what AWOL was? Who are you?:rolleyes:

ghaleon

TRIBE Member
lol

ya i missed ya on msn bbj, hit me back again

and terrawrist: If you have heard that AWOL set, what could you possibly complain about. His mixing is tighter than hype's at that party

miss riot

TRIBE Promoter
Originally posted by basketballjones
i tried to sent it to u thru msn...and u asked me what it was....u also turned down fabio 4 & 5...madness
Actually no I didn't, I asked who from AWOL. Geez. :rolleyes: