• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

1000's of records for sale. All genres

markscaife

TRIBE Member
Vinyl must go!

I’m willing to do 50 records at $4 each and 100 records at $3 each. I’m not really interested in any less than 50 units at a time and I can only ask that people come here in order to audition their selection.

905 264 2263

markscaife@rogers.com

Call or email me to set up an appointment.

Kindest regards,

Mark Scaife

MalGlo

TRIBE Member
someone is going to ask so it might as well be me

these extra records or are you clearing house?... still spinnin?

markscaife

TRIBE Member
I should say all types of house, techno, trance, and prog rather than all genres.

Thus the D & B and hip hop requests

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

LadyLinzee

TRIBE Member
I wonder if he has the one that goes **mmch ... mmch ... woo ... woo** <smile>

If the money tree would only hurry up and grow!

Linds x

PS. M ... you are moving ... deetss! Call me!

markscaife

TRIBE Member
Just found about 1000 very old and obscure classic and deep house records. Lots of French and Italian labels. Also pretty good lounge house and tribal selection.

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

OhNo!

TRIBE Member
what techno records? im really not into the idea of coming and digging through records if you dont give some idea of what you might have.maybe just name drop a few artists or labels?

markscaife

TRIBE Member
I used to buy more techno than anything for a while, so its all covered trust me. I wish I had the time to write down every record but it would take a year.

markscaife

TRIBE Member
Just found another 300+ house records so to those I replied to saying I was out, please get back to me if interested.

MS

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

loopdokter

TRIBE Promoter
And for a limited time, Mark is selling his soul for the low low price of... Well just ask. It's a multi-genre soul though. ;)

Cheers,
JK

markscaife

TRIBE Member
No marcim I don't think I did. I've been having email issues lately. You can always call me at 905 264 2263.

Oh and loopy, I sold my soul years ago.

ms

loopdokter

TRIBE Promoter
Originally posted by markscaife
Oh and loopy, I sold my soul years ago.
Haha. Nice to see you're still alive Mark. ;)

If you want your soul back, just reply within. I recently bought the rights to it.

Cheers,
JK