• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

100.7fm

umix

TRIBE Member
Who runs 100.7FM now?
They seem to have a lot of dead-air and other weird technical problems. All of 3 o'clock they kept playing non-english commercials and the first set they played at midnight sounded like they got it off of the internet, very bad quality, skipping and all.

Whoever runs this should really start taking care of the quality. I wish Global Groove was back, at least there was always fresh programming.

umix

TRIBE Member
I've been patient, since september that airtime has been wasting away. I'm going to write a letter to CHIN telling them how I feel, because this is getting ridicules.

torontobarfly

TRIBE Member
the way that air time is currently being handled is an embarrassment.....sometimes there's dead air, sometimes they have two cd's playing over each other for extended periods of time, sometimes it sounds like they have someone's walkman pluged into the sound board...

monkeys on crack could do a better technical job of running things down there.....whoever bought that air time might want to take a course in marketing....when people wander across your product and find it a joke regardless of what the current state is they often never come back.....do it right or don't do it at all!!!

end of rant

**takes bow**

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

lucky1

TRIBE Member
I bet if you wanted a job there (and had the required skills ;) ) if you wrote a halfway decent business plan for the overnight and back it up with some recordings you make of their on air problems they'd hire you.

umix

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by torontobarfly
the way that air time is currently being handled is an embarrassment.....sometimes there's dead air, sometimes they have two cd's playing over each other for extended periods of time, sometimes it sounds like they have someone's walkman pluged into the sound board...

monkeys on crack could do a better technical job of running things down there.....whoever bought that air time might want to take a course in marketing....when people wander across your product and find it a joke regardless of what the current state is they often never come back.....do it right or don't do it at all!!!

end of rant

**takes bow**
exacly what i wanted to say