• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

10 Years Of Waiting....

Taro

TRIBE Member
I'm down..

let's mentally mark this thread and plan to meet on the 1st of March, 2016

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Dr Funk MD

TRIBE Promoter
You can buy a bottle of rubbing alcohol at Shoppers Drug Mart for $1.99 and acheive basically the same effect.

And you can have it today!

Eclectic

TRIBE Member
Dr Funk MD said:
You can buy a bottle of rubbing alcohol at Shoppers Drug Mart for $1.99 and acheive basically the same effect.

And you can have it today!

But what do I buy as mix?

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

Flashy_McFlash

Well-Known TRIBEr
Puncheon rum from Trinidad or anywhere in the Caribbean can be anywhere from 75-85% (or more). My parents used to give me that when I was young and tell me it was water. Fun fun fun. Now me don't think good so.

JAR

TRIBE Member
Flashy_McFlash said:
Puncheon rum from Trinidad or anywhere in the Caribbean can be anywhere from 75-85% (or more). My parents used to give me that when I was young and tell me it was water. Fun fun fun. Now me don't think good so.
seriously, a thimble-sized capful of Aplleton's overproof will get you buzzing hard. 2 or 3 and you're on your hands and knees.

anyone remember that Bacardi 151 shit they used to make? you could only get it in the states. I remeber as a teenager my friend got some. Now that shit could get a whole high-school volleyball team sloshed to the point of videotaped gangbang antics. I loved the big warning/flammable label it had.

Flashy_McFlash

Well-Known TRIBEr
151 is kids stuff compared to real puncheon rum but yeah, it made for a nice substitute. I have a pic of my friend passed out on the way to the bathroom from that shit, literally lying on the ground with arms outstretched. Poor guy, he was so close.

151 had the little grille on the top of the bottle so flames/sparks couldn't ignite it, right?

Randwulf

TRIBE Member
JAR said:
anyone remember that Bacardi 151 shit they used to make? you could only get it in the states. I remeber as a teenager my friend got some. Now that shit could get a whole high-school volleyball team sloshed to the point of videotaped gangbang antics. I loved the big warning/flammable label it had.
I was pretty sure I saw Bacardi 151 at the LCBO the last time I was there. Checking the LCBO site I see it is there!

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Randwulf

TRIBE Member
JAR said:
dope. how much?
Cut and pasted:

BACARDI 151 OVERPROOF RUM
LCBO 125906 | 750 mL bottle

Price: $ 40.20
Spirits, Rum, Light/Amber Rum
75.5% Alcohol/Vol.

Made in: Puerto Rico, Puerto Rico
By: BACARDI CORPORATION

Tasting Note
Light amber colour; intense molasses, raisin and vanilla aromas; full bodied, slightly alcoholic, and slightly hot

Serving Suggestion
Great as a mixer, use with caution