• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

10 Years of CD’s, tapes, and Dats for sale.

markscaife

TRIBE Member
From the early days of X-Static records to recent times I have for sale 2 big boxes of just about every old master, copy, and original ever sold in Toronto plus a whole load of cd promos given to me throughout my span as a Dj here in the city.

I’m not going to go through all of it and make a list of what’s what, I’m simply going to let people interested make me an offer for this collection and take the boxes away with you; but trust me there is a lot of stuff here.

Mark

mark@volumeeleven.com

Alex D. from TRIBE on Utility Room

vveerrgg

TRIBE Promoter
ANYTHING FROM DOCTOR NO WOULD BE AWESOME!

I'll take the boxes for 40$ if you want to get rid of em...... AND I'll encode the tapes to CD. (which is what i want to do anyways)

SENSEi

TRIBE Promoter
Originally posted by vveerrgg
ANYTHING FROM DOCTOR NO WOULD BE AWESOME!

I'll take the boxes for 40$ if you want to get rid of em...... AND I'll encode the tapes to CD. (which is what i want to do anyways)

I have a X-Static Dr. No CD.

Sick hardcore...

SENSEi

TRIBE Promoter
Originally posted by markscaife
Sorry bud, but your not even close to the price I'm looking for, and what they're worth.

Your supposed to post an asking price.
That's the rule.

I wonder if Vitamin D live in Denver is in there...

This sounds like a gold mine, may I ask how it came inot your possession?

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

markscaife

TRIBE Member
Live in Denver is in there for sure along with Dr.No and old Terry Mullen and so on and so on....

How do I have them? I owned X-Static records.

As far as price goes, there are offers floating around the $400 mark that I refused.

This is a collection, not a pile of junk!

Over & Out

Mark

SENSEi

TRIBE Promoter
Live in Denver is in there for sure along with Dr.No and old Terry Mullen and so on and so on....

As far as price goes, there are offers floating around the $400 mark that I refused.

Over & Out

Mark

SWEET......

And a ton of Pleasure Force NYE 94 I'm sure.
LOL

Wow dude, I had no idea you owned X-Static.
I used to buy tapes there all the time.

I thought the English/Australian dude owned it?
I used to see him at all the parties too.

Learn something everyday.
That IS quite the collection then.

There was a Swan-E jungle tape too that I lost.
Man it was killer!!

catilyst

TRIBE Member
I know you said you don't want to list everything, thats understandable. Is it asking too much for a couple pictures of the contents of these boxes? I collect exactly this type of stuff but for that amount of money would want more info before proceeding.

geminigirl

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by SENSEi
Your supposed to post an asking price.
That's the rule.

I wonder if Vitamin D live in Denver is in there...

This sounds like a gold mine, may I ask how it came inot your possession?

I believe I have that.^

I would love to check out your tapes Mark. I don't want them all though. I don't think...but maybe.

Perhaps I can come by and see your collection? hmmmmm

*Maxine*:)

geminigirl

TRIBE Member
Oh I just read the post about old Terry Mullen. I'll take them all...please!!! Just tell me how much. I'll come get them. Can you pm me? They would be going to the best home, I swear!!;)

Maxine

funky_citrus

TRIBE Member

Over & Out

Mark

Terry Mullen...you just said the magic word. email me with your asking price, and I will likely take them off your hands: esquire_1980@hotmail.com

~Leslie~

markscaife

TRIBE Member
Wow, I didn't know there were so many fogies still out there.

To answer your question T, I bought out Allen b4 he left for the UK and partnered with Aamen for the last 2 years of the store.

I hope I got back to all who enquired.

This collection is sick people, from Gadget and fearless to Vitamin D, and onward.

I only have 10 days left in the country so please serious enquiries only.

Nice one

Mark

T

TRIBE Member
Wow, I didn't know there were so many fogies still out there.

To answer your question T, I bought out Allen b4 he left for the UK and partnered with Aamen for the last 2 years of the store.

i met you during the madness days.. no idea you had any part in the store... i heard a much different story regarding those dats and tapes just before alan left for the uk.

regardless, im sure there are lots of goodies in there.

Kwasi

TRIBE Member
Love crew

Yeah we're still out here Mark!

over 10 years later my pals and i are still smilin'!

best of luck in your new endeavors.

randy

gasper

TRIBE Member

Over & Out

Mark

If the sound quality is decent, I'll buy the Vitamin D in Denver for $25. I've been searching for this for years.

geminigirl

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by funky_citrus
Terry Mullen...you just said the magic word. email me with your asking price, and I will likely take them off your hands: esquire_1980@hotmail.com

~Leslie~

Beat it Leslie! I said it first!!:p

Mark I got your pm...I will pay whatever you are asking for for just the Terry Mullan. Is this possible??

Maxine

geminigirl

TRIBE Member
I could come get them this friday after work or whenever is good for you.

Alright, I think you get the point that I am so interested!!

Jeremy Jive

TRIBE Member
I'll take them off your hands right now. But only if you give me permission to encode and rerelease them.

jeremy -serious offer- jive

vveerrgg

TRIBE Promoter
thas exactly what i was thinking.....

wanna go half and half and do that Jer?
we could be partners..... seriously

Jeremy Jive

TRIBE Member
I think I'm going to pass. I'm looking for DATS, master recordings or at least CDs. Tapes are not any better than what I already have in my collection.

But for someone this may be a good place to start collecting.

jeremy -on to the next- jive

markscaife

TRIBE Member
I just went through the boxes and noticed that there is mostly Tapes of just about everyone, but no Dat tapes. I guess I slowly used them over the years for studio stuff; silly me.

Anyway I will now sell all the tapes and the few cd's in the boxes for $400.

Also I sold the Terry Mullen separately already so that won't be in the mix.

Other than that it’s a great deal for this huge collection of goodies including loads of Jungle, house, trance, and so on from back in the day, as they say.

Cheers,

Mark