• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

1 Ticket for The Streets - This Friday

bootyhunta

TRIBE Promoter
I have a friend who can't make the show, so I have one extra ticket.

Highest bidder gets it. Starting price is $60. People (myself included) were paying way more than this before their last show at the Mod Club.

Please Note: It is an early show. Doors at the Phoenix open at 6pm. Lady Sovereign is on at 7pm and The Streets around 8pm.

Holla

Cannabis Seed Wedding Bands

kuba

TRIBE Member
05. A sale thread's initial post must state a firm asking price. Of course you can haggle, but an initial price must be stated. A post simply asking for offers or conducting a PM auction is not allowed. A price must be stated in initial post.

and, what's the face value of the ticket?

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

bootyhunta

TRIBE Promoter
I did state an intial price (in accordance with rule 05), but to appease the buy and sell forum nazi's, I'll set a firm price.

$60 firm.

Face value is $26.

Last edited:

Flashy_McFlash

Well-Known TRIBEr
That doesn't work for people that may have purchased tickets at a higher price than face value. If you were dumb enough to pay $100 for a Kelly Clarkson concert, but the face value was $30, you'd be losing $70 (which you probably deserve for going to a Kelly Clarkson concert, but that's neither here nor there).

jungalissa

TRIBE Member
Hey Patrick, are you going to the show?

If so, I will buy the ticket and join you

( this is melissa:D )

I will swing by the queenshead tonight

jungalissa

TRIBE Member
halo five said:
I think there should be an explicit rule that concert/event tickets can only be sold at face value.

that's a stupid suggestion, then most people wouldn't bother selling tickets for sale on here because they could get more money posting on craigslist and other forums.

I have seen many of my favorite shows because ppl were selling off tickets on here, if you really want to see the show a few extra bucks doesn't matter.

starr

TRIBE Member
^^^

If I were you, I'd be more irritated that your 'friend' patrick is selling is his ticket for over double what he originally paid for it, than the suggestion (albeit stupid) of a random internet stranger.

But that's just me.

Hipsterave

TRIBE Promoter
halo five said:
I think there should be an explicit rule that concert/event tickets can only be sold at face value.

There is Its called Ontario law. you will notice anyone on ebay who sells a ticket includes a baseball card for the extra money. That way they can say they sold the card for the difference between the ticket price and the actual sale price.

ndrwrld

TRIBE Member
scalpers.jpg

wadawanka

TRIBE Member
I've got an extra ticket

I was gonna try and sell it outside the show, but will accept an offer from anyone here. PM me.