• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

1 tech 1200 mk2 $150 (needs work)

Wiseman

TRIBE Member
Ok so I've had this in my closet for a couple years now. The story is I was playing at a party in montreal and my drunk gfriend fell down the stairs with it.........broke her 2 front teeth off on it but who really cares about that.....tone arm and base of the tone arm need to be replaced as they are trashed.

I've always been meaning to get it fixed but now considering I go mostly cds now I can't be bothered. so if anyone wants to make a project out of it or get it fixed it's a pretty good deal.

$150 and it's yours. will post pics soon.

Cannabis Seed Wedding Bands
tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Wiseman

TRIBE Member
Pics Below.

Also the part where one of the feet screws in is missing. Not sure how that happened. The foot is there and it sits fine on it it just doesn't screw in. Easy fix though.

technics1.jpg

technics2.jpg

mexicannnnnn

TRIBE Member
The base isn't totally ruined so all of those parts might not need to be replaced... if it was totally gone then the repair would cost over $250.

Did you get my pm?

mexicannnnnn

TRIBE Member
Ok I'm going to have to give this sale 2 thumbs down:

thumbs%20down%20-%20close.jpg

1 thumb down for the damage to the table that wasn't mentioned by Wiseman AND not bringing the dustcover to the sale.

1 thumb down for not answering my multiple PM's asking for the dustcover and tonearm weight (even though you did read all of them).

mexicannnnnn

TRIBE Member
synchronizator said:
dude he said it was broken and needed work. you can't complain about that.

Sure I can, he never said the motor was fucked (appearently the girl must have compressed against the platter crushing the motor... so the platter stuttered when using it). In a PM he said it was all good except the tonearm and the screw for the leg.

marcinm

TRIBE Member
now that it's sold and it's not "crapping" why the fuck would you buy ANY table that was dropped down the stairs.. like of course everything inside will get fucked.

i know techs are solid, but i can't see mine surviving a drunken fall down the stairs.

Mrs. Brick

TRIBE Member
marcinm said:
now that it's sold and it's not "crapping" why the fuck would you buy ANY table that was dropped down the stairs.. like of course everything inside will get fucked.

i know techs are solid, but i can't see mine surviving a drunken fall down the stairs.

one of our techs actually survived a fall down the stairs, when it was time to get our decks fixed up it was the other one that had issues.

totally nuts i say!