• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

1 bdrm bsmnt apt for rent- Little Italy

kuba

TRIBE Member
1 bedroom basement apartment located at College and Crawford (In between Bathurst and Ossington)

• $840/month including utilities *Rent for February is only $700*

• Parking space in garage available for $50/ month

• Laundry on premises

• Gas Stove, Large Fridge

• 24hr Dominion steps away at College and Crawford, along with a Shopper's Drug Mart, Rogers Video, Blockbuster, Pizza Nova, Subway, Gino's Pizza, and too many restaurants, martini lounges and nightclubs to mention.

• 24hr College streetcar, a 5 minute walk to Christie station

• Very helpful landlord on call at all times

Layout like so:



Please PM me asap for a viewing.
 

Dick Justice

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by qtip
1 bedroom basement apartment located at College and Crawford (In between Bathurst and Ossington)


qtip - i believe i have interest in viewing your current cove - still available ? also what utilities are incl. in the monthly rent.

tanks

Dick Justice aka Dave
 

kuba

TRIBE Member
hey- all utilities are included. please PM me to see the apartment. This saturday would work for me.

Jake
 
tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders
tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

CLUSTER

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Lainey
The ceiling's about 6'3"
Being 6'2 I wouldn't be too comfotable living in this place! lol
Although I am in the market for a place in Downtown Toronto.

I'm all about the hardwood floors and high ceilings. This is the place im at now. I love it! And my ceilings KICK ASS!









Zigg'
 
tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

Eccentric (LRG)

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by DJ CLUSTER
Being 6'2 I wouldn't be too comfotable living in this place! lol
Although I am in the market for a place in Downtown Toronto.

I'm all about the hardwood floors and high ceilings. This is the place im at now. I love it! And my ceilings KICK ASS!



Zigg'
Awesome window....Why for? I do not know.. but I just like it.
 

Lainey

TRIBE Member
So obviously you're not interested, your place does look really nice.

the question is why are you posting pics of your apartment here?..
 

CLUSTER

TRIBE Member
For shits and giggles....
and at the same time, so that maybe someone out there has a space similar for rent. I've always been interested in loft style apartments. But yea, sorry if I pist you off....
 
Last edited:

kuba

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by DJ CLUSTER
For shits and giggles....
and at the same time, so that maybe someone out there has a space similar for rent. I've always been interested in loft style apartments. But yea, sorry if I pist you off....
then start your own "apartment wanted" thread

<so that I can piss in it>
 
tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Lainey

TRIBE Member
it's actually $650 flat for february

for months after february it will be $790 total ($740 rent + $50 hydro)
 
tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories
Top