• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

1-800-263-1867

R4V4G3D_SKU11S

TRIBE Member
This number is always calling me. At first I'd pick up and no one would be there.

I never answer it anymore, as apparently it is just some dialer that tracks when you are home, to sell to telemarketing companies.

Anyone else get this? I've been home during the day more often than usual over the past month, and I find it calls about 3-4 times a day.

KiFe

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by R4V4G3D_SKU11S
This number is always calling me. At first I'd pick up and no one would be there.

I never answer it anymore, as apparently it is just some dialer that tracks when you are home, to sell to telemarketing companies.

Anyone else get this? I've been home during the day more often than usual over the past month, and I find it calls about 3-4 times a day.

the odd evening.

the other day, they interrupted my race in PGR2.... i was in second place, about to take 1st.

FUCKERS!

i was pretty livid at the no-voice.

R4V4G3D_SKU11S

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Sunshyne Jones
you can ask your phone company to block the # - there's a fee though
I don't hate it that much - I dont even care that it is for telemarketers.

Its more of a mild annoyance to get to the phone and see that number on the display. I should try calling it back.

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

Syntax Error

Well-Known TRIBEr
calling back will do nothing. tracking them down and giving multiple cock punches will solve all of UR pr0blmz LOL!!

Zorro

TRIBE Member
Yeah it's telemarkting firm.
There calling just to find out what times your home so that they can sell this information to other telemarketing firms who then call you at these times of days. You could block it but I'm sure they would just use another number.

R4V4G3D_SKU11S

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Zorro
Yeah it's telemarkting firm.
There calling just to find out what times your home so that they can sell this information to other telemarketing firms who then call you at these times of days. .
Thanks for the tip, tips.

deevah

TRIBE Member
if it calls again, pick it up and you should hear a series of beeps - start hitting keys on your phone (has to be touch tone)...the system doesn't recognize the sounds, sees your # as an anomally and kicks your number off the list.

it'll stop the calling and will usually stop telemarketers from calling you period.

KiFe

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by deevah
if it calls again, pick it up and you should hear a series of beeps - start hitting keys on your phone (has to be touch tone)...the system doesn't recognize the sounds, sees your # as an anomally and kicks your number off the list.

it'll stop the calling and will usually stop telemarketers from calling you period.

NEATO!

im gonna bugger their matrix, and they'll NEVER FUCK WITH ME AGAIN!!!!

MRGUHAHAHHAHAHHA!!!

the_fornicator

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by whatwaytoturn
Isn't there a law protecting cell phone numbers from telemarketing calls?
I'm getting them on my message base now.
yeah, I thought this was illegal too. Like in that one epsiodes of the Simpsons where that had that robot that spammed mad phone calls about Mr. Nice Guy or something or another...

or another..

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Cheap Ego

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by KiFe
NEATO!

im gonna bugger their matrix, and they'll NEVER FUCK WITH ME
he probably works for the marketing company making the calls.

Studies have shown that people who push numbers randomly when called are more likely to be impulse buyers. Enjoy the follow up :)

moriarty

TRIBE Member
There is a device you can get in the states I forget what it's called **damn too much drugs** but it will block those calls because of a special signal sent by the auto dialer and blocks all of them.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Syntax Error

Well-Known TRIBEr
Originally posted by alexd
isn't there a reverse phone lookup that can find out who these fucks are?
a criss-cross directory, most libraries have one.

criss-cross directory + multiple cock punches = :)

[7000]

[- FuNKtiOn -]

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by daddyiwantchocolate
It's called THE ZAPPER.
and it doesnt work.
I call Americans at a telemarketing place, and get tons of people who have told me they have that thing and were pissed cuz we still got through.