• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

06/06/06

mingster

TRIBE Member
-Sixcat- said:
Much scarier than 04/05/06 :0
i don't know about that.

you can spell the words "kill" and "mono" with the letters of the 4, 5, and 6 from your telephone pad...

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

Lysistrata

Well-Known TRIBEr
He compelled everyone -- small and great, rich and poor, slave and citizen -- to be branded on the right hand or on the forehead, ·and made it illegal for anyone to buy or sell anything unless he had been branded with the name of the beast or with the the number of its name.

This, of course, is the antithesis of baptism.

There is need for shrewdness here: if anyone is clever enough he may interpret the number of the beast: it is the number of a man, the number 666. See Rev. 13:16-18.

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

Lysistrata

Well-Known TRIBEr
i saw some reporting on teh harvey's combo and how the employees were supposed to warn people before ringing it up!

terrawrist III

TRIBE Member
Lysistrata said:
i saw some reporting on teh harvey's combo and how the employees were supposed to warn people before ringing it up!

makes sense...I would warn the patrons to go with onion rings instead of the fries too;)

never forgive them for ditching those classic fries!

Boss Hog

TRIBE Member
I thought the number of the beast wasn't 666 as everying thought but 661 or something some guy said in some paper

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Stan

TRIBE Member
terrawrist III said:
I bought a harvey's combo the other day and it came to 6.66...I felt cheated that nothing evil followed
The evil happens when it hits your colon.

quantumize

TRIBE Member
terrawrist III said:
I bought a harvey's combo the other day and it came to 6.66...I felt cheated that nothing evil followed
but the cholesterol will kill you eventually

bwa

ha

ha

ha

ha