Quantcast
my grocery gateway experience - Page 2 - TRIBE MAGAZINE
TRIBE MAGAZINE
Home Event Listings Advertise TRIBE logos Subscribe to TRIBE feed About

Go Back   TRIBE MAGAZINE > TRIBE BOARD > TRIBE Main Forum

my grocery gateway experience

Old 03-11-2002, 08:18 AM   #26
TRIBE Member

wait guys!! stop the insanity, dont you get it!?

pest is drunk agian, he doesnt know what he's saying!

ignore list agian it seems.

and this time, i wont be clicking to read your posts.
and to further spite you, i think i'll remove soju and specialk from said list.

p[l]a+0 <--i'm soo fucking cool!
Plato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2002, 08:26 AM   #27

Making fun of retards is so 02/02.
PosTMOd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2002, 08:55 AM   #28

Quote:
Originally posted by Pest
Wow your calling me not too bright, your buying groceries from a computer screen.

Shit go back to high school to learn something about business.

You arfe just upset because I have a point your lazy and thats all there is to it.
Uhhh, maybe they have better grocery stores within walking distance for you up in THORNHILL, but I would pick GG over my local Price Chopper anyday. At least they have staple items like potatoes in stock.

Also, as far as the business comment, have you ever heard of opportunity cost? Sometimes it makes more sense and it is actually more cost effective to order online.
Michkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2002, 09:09 AM   #29

Sorry it just seems like a waste of money especially when you are all young people. I think if you told an older person or an immigrant about your purchases off the internet I think they would laugh or call you lazy! Most people like to feel and touch there fruits and vegatables before buying them. You don't even see where they keep there stock. It could be a rat and bug infested place or they could have dropped your order on the floor.
I think we need to call PEST CONTROL on them!
Old 03-11-2002, 09:33 AM   #30
TRIBE Member

Pest's mommy buys his groceries...
H2Whoa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2002, 10:16 AM   #31

I don't buy food any more.

I just have a tube that feeds me... most of you probably don't know this, but BULLSHIT is very nutritious:

35% protein
55% carbs
10% fat

Tube goes straight from the retard (Pest) to my gut.

*gulp*
PosTMOd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2002, 10:46 AM   #32
Boo
TRIBE Member

Quote:

What is that some racist comment against orientals, what are you calling them dirty. What the hell is your prombem!
There is no room on this board for racists!
This one's good

PEST, please see the seperate thread on the board proclaiming your ignorance! Classic quotes containing some of your sexist / biggot comments.

I personally can't stand PC ness. But your comments are just spitefull and ignorant.
Boo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2002, 11:01 AM   #33
TRIBE Member

i must agree that pest is very judgemental, and thinks he is the *right*..but tommy, i was sad to read this:
Quote:
Originally posted by tommysmalls

i'm sorry - i have higher standards than the food that comes outta chinatown, i don't like to buy food thats 4 hours from being tossed on the sidewalk - i walk through chinatown 4 times a day - so don't call me lazy you stone-header stupid fucker

i find this kind of a racist comment.
i know that people may not think chinatown is a cleanest place to go for shopping..but
ungh.
what do you mean by *standard*?

does it mean that people who buy groceries from china town has lower standard than you do?

please tell me that i am misunderstood.
i have not thought of you as a person who would make this kind of comment.

peace

-Kumi <tommy, i still love ya hehe *hugs*
mystique0217 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2002, 11:12 AM   #34

Quote:
Originally posted by mystique0217
i find this kind of a racist comment.
i know that people may not think chinatown is a cleanest place to go for shopping..but
ungh.
what do you mean by *standard*?

does it mean that people who buy groceries from china town has lower standard than you do?
it means i can't buy things like:

campbells fiesta vegetable soup
smarties ice cream
honeycomb cereal
orville redenbacher popcorn
frozen raspberries
chocolate chip granola bars
premium plus crackers
..etc..

basically, the groceries i normally like to get aren't available in any market - be it chinatown, kensington, or st. lawrence. i can see how my statement was poorly phrased, making it seem like the food in chinatown isn't good enough for me, but i assure you that was not my intention. i have gone looking for food in chinatown many times, but all i ever come out with is red bull

sorry for the misunderstanding.
tommysmalls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2002, 11:19 AM   #35
TRIBE Member

it's all good, tommy.

china town may have negative things about them..but it is a part of the history in this community we live in right?
i just did not like to think that people ditch chinatown and lower its culture..just cause it maybe inconvenient for some people.

you know?

-Kumi
mystique0217 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2002, 11:36 AM   #36
koz

Quote:
This person is on your Ignore List. To view this post click [here]
SILENCIO

speace.
koz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2002, 11:37 AM   #37
TRIBE Member

Pest - I'm sure Rosey would've had a damn hard time carrying 5 boxes worth of grocery home.

*over*and*out*

*SiLver*RoBoT*
*SiLver*RoBoT* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2002, 11:47 AM   #38
TRIBE Promoter

Quote:
Originally posted by 416
Pest, it isn't that I'm lazy or that I don't like china town (I'm all over those nasty little steam bun thingies). The problem is that I'm much too busy to be running around town to buy canned food and dried beans and shit. If I where to hit up even the local loblaws once a week it would cut into the time I have allocated to sodomizing your dad. This is clearly an unacceptable scenario for both myself, and your dad. I'm sure you can understand this situation and will no longer credit the destruction of modern western civilization to me and my filthy online grocery buying habit after reviewing my reasoning. It must be clear to you now that this service was indeed designed for people like me who's time is constrained because of various buggery commitments that simply cannot be avoided.
BUAHAHHAH

That just made me actually laugh out loud in my apartment! You, therefore are my hero of the day!
Kalemic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2002, 06:09 PM   #39

conclusion: the grocery gateway driver called me at 4:45 and said he would be there in 15 minutes. that would make him an hour early, luckily i had left work a bit early and i was almost home, so it worked out. what i recieved completed my order.
Rosey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2002, 07:26 PM   #40
TRIBE Member

Woohoo!
R4V4G3D_SKU11S is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2002, 11:53 AM   #41
TRIBE Member

aparently you can get a coupon for 40$ off a 100$ purchase, and ontop of that you can use an additional 10$ off cupon!!!

cheers,

z0-
g0nz0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2002, 12:02 PM   #42
TRIBE Member

Used it once about a month ago, driver was cool averything delivered and remarkably fresh [produce] ordered again Yesterday, expecting shipment to arrive t-5 hours....I'll keep you posted...

Kyfe
kyfe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2002, 12:13 PM   #43
TRIBE Promoter

Quote:
Originally posted by g0nz0

aparently you can get a coupon for 40$ off a 100$ purchase, and ontop of that you can use an additional 10$ off cupon!!!

cheers,

z0-
I got one of those coupons in the mail and it was great! $55 for over a hundred dollars worth of groceries straight up. I even got the new issue of maxim and a cash for life ticket. I love technology.

Chris
C-NiCE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2002, 02:03 PM   #44

i used to work in the GG warehouse.

trust me, you do NOT want to order anything from there.

if you saw what people do to the products in the warehouses, you would puke. people step on things, spit in food, handle products, the produce area is VERY unsanitary (when i was there, the produce area was being used as a storage area for all the pump-trucks that weren't being used.

trust me, the headaches you will save by not dealing with these fucks are more than worth the time you will spend in the grocery store.
smile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2002, 02:09 PM   #45
TRIBE Member

what would compelle someone to spit on food!? (if you dont know who is going to be eating it?)

p[l]a+0
Old 03-14-2002, 02:21 PM   #46

Lazy Bums!
Old 03-14-2002, 02:34 PM   #47
TRIBE Member

Quote:
its because there lazy!
It was lazy people who invented cars becuase they were too lazy to walk. Lazy people also did things like make a printing press because they were too lazy write books out themselves, install plumbing because they were too lazy to walk out to the well and bring back one measly bucket of water, and started using the elevator because well, you get the point. It's called progress. Luddite.
m..m is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2002, 03:48 PM   #48
TRIBE Member

m..m you have quoted he who's name shoudl not be said

for these crimes, your inbox will be infiltrated and taken over by .

let this be a warning to all who dare use the quote function in such situations.

p[l]a+0
Old 03-14-2002, 03:50 PM   #49
TRIBE Member

errr..make that your PM inbox

p[l]a+0
Old 03-14-2002, 04:17 PM   #50
TRIBE Member

This board sometimes makes me laugh. I don't agree with a single word that pest ever posts, but at least he says what he thinks. Even if he is a troll, so what, the shit he stirs up is more interesting that 90% of the ego stroking tripe that some days seems to pollute the board. I've seen lots of good relevant discussions get started because of Pests and his opinions, which are the polar opposite of everyone else's on here (this leads to discussion people).

bunny be damned.

I'd rather read a pest thread than a 'tribealias' fucked 'tribealias' one anyday.
m..m is offline   Reply With Quote