Quantcast
HOOTERS! delightfully tacky, yet unrefined - Page 2 - TRIBE MAGAZINE
TRIBE MAGAZINE
Home Event Listings Advertise TRIBE logos Subscribe to TRIBE feed About

Go Back   TRIBE MAGAZINE > TRIBE BOARD > TRIBE Main Forum

HOOTERS! delightfully tacky, yet unrefined

Old 03-07-2002, 11:59 AM   #26
TRIBE Member

I have seriously considered applying for a job as a waitress in a strip club--the only one I've been to (a friend works there as a dancer) had waitresses wearing black miniskirts and white dress shirts. My friend said that the waitresses there make really good money and that it is a safe and fairly classy club compared to most others.

I was actually planning on heading down there to apply in January, but then I was struck by my lovely red rash and decided that perhaps it wasn't the best time.

Maybe when this fucking affliction goes away I can get a job and make some money!
sugar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2002, 12:09 PM   #27
TRIBE Member

I for one would have loved to have been on a little league team sponsored by Hooters!

We'd be the shit!
OTIS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2002, 02:33 PM   #28
TRIBE Member

Quote:
Originally posted by Zer0G
Would men still go to Hooters if all the waitresses were fat and ugly? lol
i think that the problem with hooters is that its sooo derogatory... and the fact that they have tried to cover up their marketing scheme by claimin they are family oriented just makes it that much worse. At least strip clubs are honest in that sense... When was the last time an 'overweight' woman was employed at hooters? are there even any male waiters?
Colm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2002, 03:23 PM   #29
TRIBE Promoter

do you think its fair to blatently stare at the waitresses boobs and ass? Is hooters not just a restaurant fashoined for strip-club fanatics?

anecdote: Was on my way to turbo after some pre-drinking and had to pass hooters along the way. Well for some reason I thought it would be funny to press my face up agaisnt the garage door with my tounge hanging out and make loud panting noises at the waitresses. They looked horrified. I was smiling.

Peace & love. D
DJAlchemy is offline   Reply With Quote