Quantcast
I am sooo Fricking Pissed off (Part 2) - TRIBE MAGAZINE
TRIBE MAGAZINE
Home Event Listings Advertise TRIBE logos Subscribe to TRIBE feed About

Go Back   TRIBE MAGAZINE > TRIBE BOARD > TRIBE Main Forum

I am sooo Fricking Pissed off (Part 2)

Old 03-05-2002, 07:04 PM   #1

I am sooo Fricking Pissed off (Part 2)

So today I go to another place to get an estimate for the damage done to my car for the insurance company and its practically the same shit. I also went to the police station to report the damage the both tell me that the damage done could not have been from a car it was definitely kicked in.
Now I know all the mechanics on this board can tell the amount of damage does not amount to the price I am saying without even looking at it, maybe you all should be working for Jo-Jo.
Instead of giving constructive criticism you question everything I do even the price I paid for my car and even the car I chose.
I wanted a Honda not a toyota, not a nissan or a bmw I wanted a HONDA. I bought the car I wanted it was for me not any of you!
The price I paid was the following
Honda Accord V6 31000
plus freight, plus taxes, plus a spoiler, plus rust protection and leather protection plus pdi.
You add it up math wizards. I paid exactly $37,000 if you can find a better price for that car buy it.

You seem to even question the price I am paying for fixing the damage. I got two estimates.

Parts $535.77
Total Labour $800.63
additional costs 125.35
Total 1461.75
Plus GST 88.97

You add it up. The only thing that pisses me off more are people who think they know everything. Yes Yes nobody in the world is as smart as some of you you know everything about music, everything about club, fashion, cars.
Wow why don't they replace our governments with tribe members most of them know more then most people anyway.
Geez give me a break stop questioning people on the choices they make I bought something because I like it and wanted it not to please anyone but me.
It is really annoying!
Old 03-05-2002, 07:07 PM   #2
TRIBE Member

WINNAR!!!!!

From the Ministry of I find these threads riveting. If you don't care what other people think, why keep talking about it? Simple psychology.

Prime Minister Highsteppa
el presidente Highsteppa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2002, 07:10 PM   #3

Now what's pissing me off is after I have said it out loud that I have the car I want, I have a toyota matrix driving through my screen. What the hell is going on!
Old 03-05-2002, 07:12 PM   #4
TRIBE Member

????

Dude that whole thread was to defend yourself and your actions against people on this board.

Why do you care sooo much what people have to say on here? You ae obviously pissed about your car and that sucks but why did you just write that huge post. It seems that no one cares and your misfortune is a big joke...so why cry about it here? Call your girlfriend or a family memeber....kids help phone?

I just don't get it, then again I am not sure if I care to get it...

I'm hungry

PeAcE&RoCksTeAdy

ChRoMe
ChROmE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2002, 07:15 PM   #5
TRIBE Member

Quote:
Originally posted by Pest
Now what's pissing me off is after I have said it out loud that I have the car I want, I have a toyota matrix driving through my screen. What the hell is going on!
LOL

From the Ministry of teh funny

Prime Minister Highsteppa
el presidente Highsteppa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2002, 07:16 PM   #6
TRIBE Member

Balzz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2002, 07:33 PM   #7
Boo
TRIBE Member

Who else is off to find the previous thread with all the drama?
Boo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2002, 07:40 PM   #8
TRIBE Member

[insert old crazy bum flipping the bird pic here]
what the fuck are you on about now!?
[/insert old crazy bum flipping the bird pic here]

p[l]a+0 <--running far far away
Plato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2002, 07:41 PM   #9

Go to the scrapyard (plenty of Accords there), buy a door for $55, and get it painted a matching colour.

Total cost: oh, around $250 max.

Or, do it your way, and pay somebody 10 hours of labour to do a couple of hours of work.

Notice I'm not being an ass... just trying to save you some money.
PosTMOd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2002, 06:58 PM   #10
TRIBE Member

Re: I am sooo Fricking Pissed off (Part 2)

Quote:
Originally posted by Pest

Honda Accord V6 31000
plus freight, plus taxes, plus a spoiler, plus rust protection and leather protection.......
just for the record....here's a simple rule for anyone buying a new car...

NEVER get rust protection.....when you buy a brand new car, it already comes with rust protection straight from the factory. This issue is outlined in almost every new car buyers guide...chances are, most places will charge you $500 for the rust protection and just spray it with water. I can only assume leather protection is the same.....Its like when you buy shoes and they ask you if you want leather protector. As if its not bad enough that you pay up to $500 for a PDI which is basically some pimple faced teenager slaping on some licence plates.
Mr_Furious is offline   Reply With Quote