Quantcast
My Weekend so far... - Page 2 - TRIBE MAGAZINE
TRIBE MAGAZINE
Home Event Listings Advertise TRIBE logos Subscribe to TRIBE feed About

Go Back   TRIBE MAGAZINE > TRIBE BOARD > TRIBE Main Forum

My Weekend so far...

Old 03-03-2002, 01:41 PM   #26

Well.. to finish off my weekend.. I DJed last night in Peterborough at the Purple rooster.. Trent University chicks love to flash their titties!! We had a bacardi party there last night and I was giving away free Jack Daniels T-Shirts.. lol.. It's funny what some people will do to get a free T-Shirt.... So anyway.. once that ended I Drove all the way back down to Toronto and got there for 4:30 to see the last 2 hours of the JitterJaw Party with DJ Bam Bam called "Throwdown".

CLOSED EARLY!

I guess the fact that JitterJaw is new to Toronto they really didn't have a successful night. I've played at their parties in Sudbury and they pack them.. It's too bad their first toronto show wasn't as successful as their Northern ones.

Well.. I was going to go to FILM at that moment.. I found out that my Friend Amanda (DJ Elycit) was playing a 2 hour set there.. but I was getting really tired to I went home.. it's 3:45 now.. I'm only been awake for 30mins.. lol.. what a weekend.. I think I'm gunna be hurting for school tomorow.. arrrrgg the college life.
JayBrain is offline   Reply With Quote