Quantcast
James B-day Pics / TBK @ System 4 Satoshi :) - Page 4 - TRIBE MAGAZINE
TRIBE MAGAZINE
Home Event Listings Advertise TRIBE logos Subscribe to TRIBE feed About

Go Back   TRIBE MAGAZINE > TRIBE BOARD > TRIBE Main Forum

James B-day Pics / TBK @ System 4 Satoshi :)

Old 01-14-2002, 10:01 PM   #76

Quote:
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by kyfe:
Hey Kenny it was nice meeting you...
I think i know where i know you from..
did you go to Sheridan by any chance?

Kyfe

</font>
I went to Sheridan, and I worked in the Trafalgar computer labs for a great deal while I was there.

pr0n
pr0nstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2002, 01:07 AM   #77
TRIBE Member

Quote:
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by JayIsBored:
no it makes sense when you read the thread about his friend waking him up with a phone call early in the morn. </font>
http://www.tribemagazine.com/ubb/For...ML/017006.html

Thank you Jay for understanding me like no other... if only I were a tranny I might stand a chance with you.

I stand by my original statement about those eyes being finer than any pair I have seen in the tristate area. The second post was simply a childish attack in response to a playful exchange in another thread, and this
board being a frequent theater for childish attacks and playful exhanges, I thought it might go without notice.

But now I can see how a person (or slow dim-witted child) could have unwittingly taken those comments out of context and might actually believe that I truly think Sunkist is the kind of insipid coquette who sits in front of the mirror all day long and preens herself in the Laura Ashley-themed bedroom of her rich father's house at the corner of Conceited Whore Avenue and Vapid Slut Lane, and then in the evenings sleeps around with asshole guys who treat her like some deflated South American currency that was briefly and disastrously tied to the American dollar, sleeping around with all these Evan Dando types in a futile attempt to cover up her own insecurities and feelings of mediocrity and loneliness.

And that I, in my rage and jealousy over never standing a chance with her myself, not being an Evan Dando type at all, and feeling the added sting of knowing I would treat her infinitely better than any of the Evan Dandos, who among their friends refer to her as cuntspore and jizzrag, knowing I could make her happy if she would just look at me once, because deep down I am a super nice guy with a slight acne problem and really fascinating collection of NASA pens, who woudn't tell her she could stand to lose a few pounds even if she did, who wouldn't stand her up to go get high with his friends, who wouldn't just use and discard her like those disposable shaving kits you get in First Class on TransAtlantic flights, or used to get anyway before the collapse in the airline sector.

Knowing all of this and being powerless to change any of it becuase the valleys of my character had been carved out way back in primary school when a group of older kids cornered me in the parking lot and forced me to take two bites out of a sandwich prepared with dog shit and French's mustard, so that now I must dwell in these valleys forever, I sit in front of my computer in a frenzy, full of spite and rage at the injustices of the world, full of envy and desire, despising her but wanting her still, going *yamsyamsyams* through my tears to pictures of her I have downloaded from this site.

How ridiculous!

Nothing could be further from the truth. I have had the opportunity to witness this Sunkist in her daily behaviour and found that in all her comportments she displayed a respect for herself and others that rivalled that popular fictional character Jesus Christ, and possesses a genorosity of spirit that induces feelings of shame in lesser people such as myself--not that she would ever hold it over me or anything. Also, she is rumoured to be an excellent curler and loves pickles.

Why do some people get everything, you might be asking, while others get nothing? The answer in this case is that some people deserve it.

In fact I would trade a hundred camels for a single strand of her gossamer hair, even though my camel debt is quite high right now, after the Christmas season and all. To be totally honest I am in arrears on a couple of large loans right now, one to a guy in Crown Heights who also raises chickens and goats, and one to another guy in Astoria who is in the "loan recovery" business and has generously offered to consolidate all my outstanding debt and structure a repayment plan whereby monies and camels and interest will be paid in a timely fashion on the first of each month to an associate of his named Paulie, who will hold these monies in escrow until January of 2028, when payment on the principal (camels) kicks in. But regardless of this tyranny of sunk costs I find myself under right now, I would incur without hesition another camel debt and its crippling vigourish in order to secure that single strand of flaxen hair.

This concludes my ode to Lori. Did I get carried away? Strong feelings will do that to a person.

Tonedeff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2002, 02:18 AM   #78
TRIBE Member

got permissions to post some pix

MoFo after an unsuccessful mohawk haircut

SweatyPit

lovE

Let's play a game, in which hand is the bottle?
air-bag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2002, 02:26 AM   #79
TRIBE Member

^^^
Now does that look like the face of someone who liked the music at System?
I look SO bored. And you can tell I'm just dancing cuz there's nothing else to do.
MoFo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2002, 02:28 AM   #80
TRIBE Member

Quote:
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Tonedeff:
http://www.tribemagazine.com/ubb/For...ML/017006.html

Thank you Jay for understanding me like no other... if only I were a tranny I might stand a chance with you.

I stand by my original statement about those eyes being finer than any pair I have seen in the tristate area. The second post was simply a childish attack in response to a playful exchange in another thread, and this
board being a frequent theater for childish attacks and playful exhanges, I thought it might go without notice.

But now I can see how a person (or slow dim-witted child) could have unwittingly taken those comments out of context and might actually believe that I truly think Sunkist is the kind of insipid coquette who sits in front of the mirror all day long and preens herself in the Laura Ashley-themed bedroom of her rich father's house at the corner of Conceited Whore Avenue and Vapid Slut Lane, and then in the evenings sleeps around with asshole guys who treat her like some deflated South American currency that was briefly and disastrously tied to the American dollar, sleeping around with all these Evan Dando types in a futile attempt to cover up her own insecurities and feelings of mediocrity and loneliness.

And that I, in my rage and jealousy over never standing a chance with her myself, not being an Evan Dando type at all, and feeling the added sting of knowing I would treat her infinitely better than any of the Evan Dandos, who among their friends refer to her as cuntspore and jizzrag, knowing I could make her happy if she would just look at me once, because deep down I am a super nice guy with a slight acne problem and really fascinating collection of NASA pens, who woudn't tell her she could stand to lose a few pounds even if she did, who wouldn't stand her up to go get high with his friends, who wouldn't just use and discard her like those disposable shaving kits you get in First Class on TransAtlantic flights, or used to get anyway before the collapse in the airline sector.

Knowing all of this and being powerless to change any of it becuase the valleys of my character had been carved out way back in primary school when a group of older kids cornered me in the parking lot and forced me to take two bites out of a sandwich prepared with dog shit and French's mustard, so that now I must dwell in these valleys forever, I sit in front of my computer in a frenzy, full of spite and rage at the injustices of the world, full of envy and desire, despising her but wanting her still, going *yamsyamsyams* through my tears to pictures of her I have downloaded from this site.

How ridiculous!

Nothing could be further from the truth. I have had the opportunity to witness this Sunkist in her daily behaviour and found that in all her comportments she displayed a respect for herself and others that rivalled that popular fictional character Jesus Christ, and possesses a genorosity of spirit that induces feelings of shame in lesser people such as myself--not that she would ever hold it over me or anything. Also, she is rumoured to be an excellent curler and loves pickles.

Why do some people get everything, you might be asking, while others get nothing? The answer in this case is that some people deserve it.

In fact I would trade a hundred camels for a single strand of her gossamer hair, even though my camel debt is quite high right now, after the Christmas season and all. To be totally honest I am in arrears on a couple of large loans right now, one to a guy in Crown Heights who also raises chickens and goats, and one to another guy in Astoria who is in the "loan recovery" business and has generously offered to consolidate all my outstanding debt and structure a repayment plan whereby monies and camels and interest will be paid in a timely fashion on the first of each month to an associate of his named Paulie, who will hold these monies in escrow until January of 2028, when payment on the principal (camels) kicks in. But regardless of this tyranny of sunk costs I find myself under right now, I would incur without hesition another camel debt and its crippling vigourish in order to secure that single strand of flaxen hair.

This concludes my ode to Lori. Did I get carried away? Strong feelings will do that to a person.

</font>

a simply I was a knob to use the words would of been fine..

not everyone reads every post on every thread..
but when they see someone who seems to be calling their friend a slut usually people take notice..

so ya, dont be a knob

and Jay JACK IT DOWN!
joey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2002, 02:29 AM   #81
TRIBE Member

I like your hat Sunny

ps could i BE any more sweaty?
SlipperyPete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2002, 02:39 AM   #82
TRIBE Member

Face it Pete, your just a sweaty pig.

Great pics kenny!

Your convincing me of the worth of digital cameras
~allie~
Temper Tantrum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2002, 02:47 AM   #83

Holy shit, I somehow managed to get into one of kenny's photos. Incroyable!

Far left, in black, dancing beside, who else?
Old 01-15-2002, 02:48 AM   #84
TRIBE Member

hey alex, do you have that pic of Ronda and I at the bar?

From the Ministry of from what I saw, I liked

Prime Minister Highsteppa
el presidente Highsteppa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2002, 03:00 AM   #85
TRIBE Member

sure james

spot the manwhore
Old 01-15-2002, 03:02 AM   #86
TRIBE Member

Thanks so much

From the Ministry of werd

Prime Minister Highsteppa
el presidente Highsteppa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2002, 11:25 AM   #87
TRIBE Member

Quote:
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by pr0nstar:
I went to Sheridan, and I worked in the Trafalgar computer labs for a great deal while I was there.

pr0n
</font>
thats why you look so damn familiar...I spent most of the night trying to figure out where i'd met you before and it clicked the next day while looking @ these pics. you used to help my ex with her computer troubles, do you remember Sam? the blonde chick!

Kyfe
kyfe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2002, 02:44 PM   #88
TRIBE Member

Thanks Josh....such a kind Ode has never been written to me...now i understand why you are a journalist..
SUNKIST is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2002, 04:57 PM   #89
TRIBE Member

Quote:
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by air-bag:
sure james

spot the manwhore
</font>

I don't remember you asking me permission
Mr_Furious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2002, 05:07 PM   #90
TRIBE Member

Quote:
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Tearer:
Holy shit, I somehow managed to get into one of kenny's photos. Incroyable!

Far left, in black, dancing beside, who else?
</font>
MoFo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2002, 08:47 PM   #91
TRIBE Member

Shannon/Marcia.. I still havent got a response... You have 2 days before i post THAT picture
Old 01-15-2002, 09:07 PM   #92

air-bag ... can you please email me that pic of me? Thanks.

sukemohien@hotmail.com
Suke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2002, 09:44 PM   #93
TRIBE Member

Quote:
sure james

spot the manwhore
</font>
There's my girl Angie, the one in blue. Aww
Cheer Bear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2002, 09:47 PM   #94
TRIBE Member

Quote:
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Suke:
air-bag ... can you please email me that pic of me? Thanks.</font>
done. lemme know if you want me to post it.

p.s. next time insert &lt;NOSPAM&gt; when you post your email addy.

Old 01-15-2002, 09:51 PM   #95
TRIBE Member

Quote:
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Plato:
and air-bag, that last pic, could that girl's name be sonya??</font>
omg you know her?!?!!!! she worx @ system..
we have to talk

Old 01-15-2002, 11:54 PM   #96
TRIBE Member

Quote:
Shannon/Marcia.. I still havent got a response... You have 2 days before i post THAT picture </font>
I think we'll keep that one between the 3 of us
Aphrodite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2002, 03:53 AM   #97
TRIBE Member

score!!!

oh my god it is.

im working on the picture of her...yet agian

wow, she looks so different yet still the same.

authorize me dood!

p[l]a+0
Plato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2002, 11:48 AM   #98
TRIBE Member

Quote:
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Tearer:

Hi, what's shakin'?

Heh. That's Al in the foreground. I met him at a party last year, and then hung out with him a bit last night.
</font>
That dude's name is Sal, not Al.
416 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2002, 01:44 PM   #99
vox
TRIBE Member

Quote:
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Tonedeff:

who wouldn't stand her up to go get high with his friends,

[/B]</font>
i find it endearing when boys do that.

vox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2002, 05:30 AM   #100
TRIBE Member

Quote:
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by French Disco Girl:
haha kenny, the guy in the red is one i told you was following me all night

nice pics kenny
</font>
don't you mean the guy you were hitting on?

sorry to burst your bubble Ms. Popular but that's not the same guy

trust me on this one

Mr_Furious is offline   Reply With Quote