TRIBE - tribe.ca
Home Albums Advertise TRIBE logos Subscribe to TRIBE feed About

Go Back   TRIBE - tribe.ca > TRIBE BOARD > TRIBE Main Forum

Jeffsus

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-01-2012, 05:08 PM   #126
TRIBE Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: feeling the warmth!
Posts: 13,140
No, he seems real. I remember a couple of people saying they had met him. This was 5 years ago. He's posted a few pics in the past too.
NemIsis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2012, 05:13 PM   #127
TRIBE Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2000
Location: Toronto
Posts: 714
Quote:
Originally Posted by deveator View Post
What about faking a Wikipedia page? Is that a crime?
It was never a fake Wikipedia page. I created it using independently verified facts reported by reputable media sources. The part about my involvement with his daughter was unrelated and subsequently deleted. The core is still on Wikipedia in many languages at Zhang Jigang - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Last edited by newstyle666; 04-01-2012 at 05:17 PM.
newstyle666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2012, 05:25 PM   #128
TRIBE Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Front and Spadina
Posts: 7,084
Whatev. How's your marriage?
deveator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2012, 06:45 PM   #129
TRIBE Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2001
Location: Right here!
Posts: 11,459
Thank you guys for sticking up,

I did ask Alex to delete that other thread, well, actually just one post,

But this person continues to refer to it.

http://www.tribemagazine.com/board/t...n-deleted.html

I'm just a nice person with a sense of humour, this guy is creeping me out though. He's gaybashing me, calling my parents, somehow he found their number, calling my work, please kindly just leave me alone.

Jeff
Jeffsus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2012, 07:08 PM   #130
TRIBE Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2001
Location: Right here!
Posts: 11,459
Quote:
Originally Posted by peko View Post
You know it's a crime to harass vulnerable people on and offline?
Thank you, Peko, for your having pitched for me. I honestly do appreciate it.

I respond, however, to your words, to make it very clear, that I am NOT "vulnerable".

Your point and opinion are completely valid, as is this sledge hammer.

-jM
A&D
Jeffsus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2012, 07:19 PM   #131
TRIBE Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Front and Spadina
Posts: 7,084
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeffsus View Post
this guy is creeping me out though. He's gaybashing me, calling my parents, somehow he found their number, calling my work, please kindly just leave me alone.

Jeff
Are you serious? What a retard. what do you do to him?
deveator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2012, 07:27 PM   #132
TRIBE Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2001
Location: Right here!
Posts: 11,459
Quote:
Originally Posted by newstyle666 View Post
I wonder if Kitchener Police should be informed of Mr. "Jeffsus's" alleged shooting of a man in the neck.
Haha, you stupid fucking idiot, you got three things wrong.

1) There is no "alleged" anything, he was shot properly.

2) He also was not a man, he was CHAD. BEAUTIFUL Chad.

3) And not in his neck, his throat.

Gosh.

-jM
A&D
Jeffsus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2012, 07:29 PM   #133
TRIBE Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Front and Spadina
Posts: 7,084
Jeff!!! Take this down!!! It's evidence!!!!!
deveator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2012, 07:35 PM   #134
TRIBE Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2001
Location: I don't like my location.
Posts: 34,151
You should invite him to one of your parties, he obviously is feeling a little left out.
SneakyPete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2012, 07:52 PM   #135
TRIBE Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2001
Location: Right here!
Posts: 11,459
Ok I'm all relaxed now.

Me and my roommate were trying to figure which restaurant we can go to from which we haven't already been kicked out.

Stupid face, what's his name,

So we decided on a place, but just then, he made me put handcuffs on him.

Seriously?

That did actually happen.

I guess I feel a bit better cause I also used this sledge hammer to smash all the beer bottles.

Yeah, so everything is fine now.

Well to be honest it looks like I only managed to smash 7 beer bottles.

DEVEATOR! I'm gonna be in Toronto next weekend

ok im feeling better now. Honestly, trying to find a restaurant that hasn't kicked me out already....

ah.... i'll find one.....

Jeff
Jeffsus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2012, 08:10 PM   #136
TRIBE Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2000
Location: Toronto
Posts: 714
For the record,

I have never, ever "gaybashed" any person in my life. Furthermore I have never "called" Jeffsus at his home / work and given that I live outside of North America have no interest other than concern for society at large due to his activities.. Comitting illegal and dangerous acts of violence - if true - is frankly no laughing matter. Luckily Jeffsus left a huge trail of online evidence for correct authorities to decipher.
newstyle666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2012, 08:25 PM   #137
TRIBE Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: feeling the warmth!
Posts: 13,140
newstyle666 - Tribe's very own Jason Russell.
NemIsis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2012, 08:28 PM   #138
TRIBE Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Front and Spadina
Posts: 7,084
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeffsus View Post

DEVEATOR! I'm gonna be in Toronto next weekend



Jeff
You wanna take me out for an expensive dinner?
deveator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2012, 06:31 PM   #139
TRIBE Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2001
Location: Right here!
Posts: 11,459
Ah there's no evidence against me. The whole incident would be a bit funnier if it weren't so stupid. He took his shirt off, he put a helmet on, and he asked to be shot. And remember, it's just a BB gun. Also it wasn't me who did the shooting, I wasn't even in the room when it happened. So, please remember that while there's some truth in everything I'm saying, it's way exaggerated. For entertainment purposes. Which I think I've said consistently.

The only thing he was worried about, which shouldn't have been too surprising, was that a BB got stuck in his skin. So I gave him some taxi cash to get it checked out/removed, because obviously no one was driving. And so he left, and that was it. Stupid, yes. Funny, debatable. Dangerous? No.

-jM
A&D
Jeffsus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2012, 09:15 PM   #140
TRIBE Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2000
Location: In between cant afford and have nothing!
Posts: 4,531
I had a BB stuck in my leg and I used a butter knife to slide it back out the hole.

Fun times

Jay
xtcfreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2012, 11:25 PM   #141
TRIBE Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: brooklyn zoo
Posts: 1,449
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeffsus View Post
He's gaybashing me, calling my parents, somehow he found their number, calling my work, please kindly just leave me alone.
wow !!!
assassaint is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2012, 10:08 AM   #142
TRIBE Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2000
Location: BASTIAN, PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEASE!
Posts: 16,488
Quote:
Originally Posted by newstyle666 View Post
I have never, ever "gaybashed" any person in my life. Furthermore I have never "called" Jeffsus at his home / work and given that I live outside of North America have no interest other than concern for society at large due to his activities.. Comitting illegal and dangerous acts of violence - if true - is frankly no laughing matter.
So brave. So very brave. Dare I say, "hero"?

How are those suits of yours standing up to all that rigorous plane travel, brah?
Spinsah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2012, 03:20 PM   #143
TRIBE Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: that's balls Gary
Posts: 4,107
Quote:
Originally Posted by peko View Post
You know it's a crime to harass vulnerable people on and offline? Not to mention a violation of Human Rights codes?
Apparently.
AlyG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2012, 02:53 PM   #144
TRIBE Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2001
Location: Parentsberg, TMI
Posts: 24,368
it is SO hard to take any of this seriously
acheron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2012, 05:00 PM   #145
TRIBE Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: factory tach, racing dash
Posts: 2,974
Quote:
Originally Posted by acheron View Post
it is SO hard to take any of this seriously
qft
Dialog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2012, 08:47 PM   #146
TRIBE Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2001
Location: Right here!
Posts: 11,459
On a related note, our brave (wo)men in blue spent a few overtime hours questioning him about how he got shot.

Oh, pretty easy to sit around the hospital Tim Horton's, wait for some pseudo-gun injury hot guy to walk in of his own accord, and then harass him to get details of what happened. Luckily he's a libertarian and said about as much as I would.

Oh but if your ear and eyebrow are kicked off and the "perp" is positively identified by at least four people, well, the (wo)men in blue don't have time for that.

But they do have time to ask for $145million in more budgets because they're "understaffed".

If I sent four to six people at a time to do my job, yeah, my company would be understaffed too.

I'm not sure how they do the math, but it seems to me like this:

2 cops to a car.

We need two people to talk to "me".
We also then need two cops to search the house, without a warrant or permission of course, they just assume they can do whatever they want. And they do.
Then you also need two cops to watch the cop cars that are parked outside.

So you need six people and three cop cars to walk all over someone's rights and then threaten them with bullshit "obstruction of justice" if you don't tell them what they want to hear.

This is right here in YOUR Canada, folks.

Toronto cops probably have more important things to deal with and truth be told every, well almost every, encounter with them has been reasonable.

But Kitchener cops? They're like Grade 6 crossing guards with a gun.

-jM
A&D
Jeffsus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2012, 08:55 PM   #147
TRIBE Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2001
Location: Right here!
Posts: 11,459
And Deveator, yes I will take you out to dinner.

-jM
A&D
Jeffsus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2012, 10:59 AM   #148
TRIBE Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Front and Spadina
Posts: 7,084
Where are we going?
deveator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2012, 01:55 PM   #149
TRIBE Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2001
Location: Right here!
Posts: 11,459


I guess this isn't really funny.

But I found a highly intelligent, beautiful straight boy, looks exactly like Taylor Lautner. Not the point.

me> "Hey I need a roommate."
beautiful> "Yeah that's an awesome deal I'm IN."

This caused friction with my existing roommate; I think he got used to the rich lifestyle without having to pay for it. Or work. I work. I work a lot.

I was kindly ready to have new roommate and existing roommate coexist and thought there would be no problems. I'm not a socio-economic snob.

OH but what a failure that assumption was. (<- that sentence is ugly)

The basic fact is that rich people and poor people cannot get along. Despite my overarching attempts.,

I am not a snob.,

There is a reason why rich people have money and a reason why poor people are broke.

-jM
A&D
Jeffsus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2012, 05:05 PM   #150
TRIBE Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2001
Location: Right here!
Posts: 11,459
Quote:
Originally Posted by newstyle666 View Post
...police need to investigate something like this. ...
Oh don't worry, my fine friend. I am very well acquainted with the police around here. We both know each other by name.

Difference is, there's one of me, there's many of them.

-jM
A&D
Jeffsus is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:02 PM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0

Who owns what on TRIBE® | TRIBE® Policy Statements | Monetize your forum with FORUMCAST
Mindful Movement Centre : Pilates, Yoga, and Budokon | Treasure Finders Treasure Hunting Tours in KZN South Africa | ehMac.ca: Canada's Mac Community!



© 1993 - 2014 TRIBE COMMUNICATIONS INC.