TRIBE - tribe.ca
Home Albums Advertise TRIBE logos Subscribe to TRIBE feed About

Go Back   TRIBE - tribe.ca > TRIBE BOARD > TRIBE Main Forum

irene gravenhorst, freedom movement

Old 11-22-2007, 06:09 PM   #1
TRIBE Member

irene gravenhorst, freedom movement

has anyone heard about this lady? this is the craziest shit she returned her sin number to the ccra and used the bond created in her legal name by the federal gvt at her birth to pay off her mortgage!

http://video.google.ca/videoplay?doc...07764082656820
queen naeema is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2007, 06:51 PM   #2
TRIBE Promoter

holy shit. i've been listening to this for 8 minutes and i want to stab myself in the eyes. is she going to make a point? she sounds like a crazy lady.
veteze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2007, 06:59 PM   #3
TRIBE Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikeryan
holy shit. i've been listening to this for 8 minutes and i want to stab myself in the eyes. is she going to make a point? she sounds like a crazy lady.
yeah yeah i thoguht that as well (actually the first thing i thought was: who buys a leaopard print chair like that!!), but you have to hang in there and watch it all.

i had to watch it twice to fully understand it, the stuff she is talking about is nuts!!

here's another guy (its in 8 parts 10 mins each):

Think Free : Bursting Bubbles of Government Deception 1/8
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y3SLwp_2bHg
Old 11-22-2007, 06:59 PM   #4
TRIBE Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by queen naeema
has anyone heard about this lady? this is the craziest shit she returned her sin number to the ccra and used the bond created in her legal name by the federal gvt at her birth to pay off her mortgage!
that movie was as confusing as this^ sentence.
thom100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2007, 07:02 PM   #5
TRIBE Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by thom100
that movie was as confusing as this^ sentence.
hahah yeah sorry i blame multitasking.

i should have written :

she returned her sin number to the ccra thereby breaking the agreement she had with them (ie: being subjected to the federal income tax act)

she used the bond (cant remember the actual name of it, she talks about it in the video) to pay off the remainder of her mortgage.
Old 11-22-2007, 07:08 PM   #6
TRIBE Promoter

where'd she get the bond? can someone just print a step by step guide to doing what she did? that would be nice...

does she say in the video that she can't find a bank that practices common law? she doesn't pay any tax? it must be a bitch trying to buy stuff and then telling the people that she won't pay any tax because she's claiming common law jurisdiction. "oh, okay, let me get that form for you"
veteze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2007, 07:16 PM   #7
TRIBE Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikeryan
where'd she get the bond? can someone just print a step by step guide to doing what she did? that would be nice...

does she say in the video that she can't find a bank that practices common law? she doesn't pay any tax? it must be a bitch trying to buy stuff and then telling the people that she won't pay any tax because she's claiming common law jurisdiction. "oh, okay, let me get that form for you"
i'm not sure of the actual steps that she followed, that bond isnt really made public knowledge but it does exist. i'm still trying to find out myself.

im sure she still buys stuff and pays the tax on it, but what she doesnt pay is income tax, as that is based on an agreement with the legal entity known as your FIRSTNAME LASTNAME accepting the terms of the ccra, which she rejected when she sent her sin number back.
Old 11-22-2007, 11:02 PM   #8
TRIBE Member

i haven't had a chance to watch the video, but if she doesn't have a sin number, how does she work? if she works under the table then she'd already be dodging taxes, so i don't really see the point of her returning her sin number. well, i guess at least she can't get in trouble for working under the table.
le bricoleur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2007, 11:42 PM   #9
TRIBE Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by le bricoleur
i haven't had a chance to watch the video, but if she doesn't have a sin number, how does she work? if she works under the table then she'd already be dodging taxes, so i don't really see the point of her returning her sin number. well, i guess at least she can't get in trouble for working under the table.
yeah you have to watch the video.
Old 11-23-2007, 12:19 AM   #10
TRIBE Member

ya, doing what's she's doing is super tough. you basically have to be in court and doing legal stuff constantly. you're charging EVERYONE who uses your name without your permission with copyright infringement and various other contractual crap so that they're indebted to you for miiiiillions of dollars.

she didn't pay off her mortgage. she moved it to another bank, but they still threatened to foreclose, so she was forced to sell. she sold her house.

she is basically saying that she's her own corporation.
wake me when she manages to actually do something.

bitch may look psycho, but in my experience, psycho bitches get shit done.
i'd be curious to see what happens in a few years.
mariazmess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2007, 12:32 AM   #11
TRIBE Member

psycho bitches also fuck like nobody's business. the ride can only last for about three months, tops, but she'll be the one you remember.

***edit: i'm not saying that i'd fucking irene. i'm rather refering to the generic crazy girlfriend, or psycho bitch, that most guys have dated, or will date in their lifetime.

Last edited by le bricoleur; 11-23-2007 at 12:34 AM.
le bricoleur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2007, 02:38 AM   #12
TRIBE Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mariazmess
ya, doing what's she's doing is super tough. you basically have to be in court and doing legal stuff constantly. you're charging EVERYONE who uses your name without your permission with copyright infringement and various other contractual crap so that they're indebted to you for miiiiillions of dollars.

she didn't pay off her mortgage. she moved it to another bank, but they still threatened to foreclose, so she was forced to sell. she sold her house.

shes going to the hague because she put liens on ccra and all her other creditors for copyright infringement.
Old 11-23-2007, 02:58 AM   #13
TRIBE Member

she states that she paid $59,000 of her mortgage, property taxes, credit card and outstanding amounts owed to ccra with the bond payments, and ccra even confirmed a receipt of funds from the receiver general.

she moved her mortgage because ccra was after her for some $$ after her divorce. that is why she didnt want her sin number on the documents. she was in the process of selling her house when they threatened to foreclose, but it was all bogus because the notice from the judge to foreclose wasnt even signed by him, because he wouldnt put his name to it because he knew that what she had done was correct and irrefutable.

you can even watch the videos of when the bailiff and the locksmith and the rcmp come to her house to change the locks and have to leave.

Last edited by queen naeema; 11-23-2007 at 03:01 AM.
Old 11-23-2007, 03:05 AM   #14
TRIBE Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mariazmess

re: the copyright infringement and being in court, you dont have to go to court at all. all you have to do is be dilligent in notifying the infringers in writing every time there is an unauthorized use of your name.

then if you feel like it you can put liens on them. you can do it online. you never have to leave your house.