TRIBE MAGAZINE
Home Event Listings Advertise TRIBE logos Subscribe to TRIBE feed About

Go Back   TRIBE MAGAZINE > TRIBE BOARD > TRIBE Main Forum

how to tuck your ween

Old 04-30-2007, 02:09 PM   #1
TRIBE Member

how to tuck your ween

Well, here's one issue that comes up a lot. How a guy can hide things 'down there'. There have been links to a few different ways to do it, but I'm not partial to any of those methods myself. So, I'll try and explain things for those who want to know.

Warning: I'm going to be blunt and a bit graphic, so if you don't wanna read it, stop now. I can't really explain and be delicate about it, though. Fair warning has been given.

Well... first suggestion is to shave as much hair as possible from around the sac. It's a good idea to at least trim all the hair above it too. If the hair is too long, it can poke through panties, and that's not a good look. Less hair also makes it less painful if you decide to use tape.
The hardest part about everything, though, is the actual 'tuck'. Your testicles came down when you went through puberty. The goal is to try and put them back up there. Lay down on your back, and gently push them into your body and up. You'll need to spend a lot of time prodding and trying to find where they go, but once you do, they'll sort of 'pop in'. Don't force this. It shouldn't hurt too much. When you're laying back, they should stay in fairly well.
Once you get the hang of that, there are a few ways to keep everything in. My preffered method is to pull all of the loose skin from the sac towards my rear, and try and stretch it so there's no slack. That way there's no space for the testicles to pop into.
A firm control panty or girdle can do the job, if you just do that and push your penis back. For skimpier stuff, though, and when you can't wear something that bulky, tape works and can be worn with really skimpy bikini panties, etc.
You can then pull tape from your front, across the sac, and tight to your cheeks. Use clear medical tape with some stretch. You want the stretch. Trust me. And it needs to hold well, since this tape will get pulled at a lot. You can even use the bathroom with this setup, you'll just have to sit down. Your penis will be pulled downwards a bit if you get aroused, though, so no fun in the hotel room with the tape still on. Not something I'd do anyways. Then just tuck your penis back between your legs, and pull on a tight-fitting pair of panties. I used to try really stretchy panties thinking they'd hold stuff in better. Silly me. It's better to get something non-stretchy, and everything should stay in place fine. You can use tape if you like too, just kind of wrap it around the shaft and pull it back towards the cheeks too. Try and keep tape off the head, and only put the tape on when you're soft, or it won't hold. You can sit down and use the bathroom like this too, but you'll have to wipe off.

Well, whatever you need to do, getting the balls out of the way is the most difficult part at first. After that, you can use this method, or a few other ones to tape with. Once you get the hang of it, it's easy to do, and comfortable for long periods of time.

I also figured out another way that works pretty well. Just use a pantiliner (the really thin ones with wings) in whatever panties you wear, and it helps smooth things out and keep things in better. They're not that expensive, and... well... for those of you who get a bit... aroused and "leaking" (I shouldn't need to explain that one, but it can be either from what you're wearing or whatever sort of attention you're getting), it keeps things a bit drier and makes for easier cleanup.

I told you it would be graphic, but it's the best way to explain everything... any questions or comments? :P
fear_of_fours is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2007, 02:13 PM   #2
TRIBE Member

this thread is nothing w/o pics.
depraved is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2007, 02:19 PM   #3
TRIBE Member

WTF???????!

bizarre.
The Kid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2007, 02:21 PM   #4
TRIBE Member

there's nothing like an early morning waterski suzy at the cottage.
mr tall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2007, 02:26 PM   #5
TRIBE Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by fear_of_fours

The hardest part about everything, though, is the actual 'tuck'. Your testicles came down when you went through puberty. The goal is to try and put them back up there. Lay down on your back, and gently push them into your body and up. You'll need to spend a lot of time prodding and trying to find where they go, but once you do, they'll sort of 'pop in'. Don't force this. It shouldn't hurt too much. When you're laying back, they should stay in fairly well.

WTF?

1. i'm pretty sure my testicles dropped before i was born, not at puberty.
2. how do you get them to come back out?
3. ew.
why not is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2007, 02:32 PM   #6
TRIBE Member

^^ that's the part that made me cringe.
Bumbaclat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2007, 02:33 PM   #7
TRIBE Member

i'm still cringing.

i can't stop imagining that "pop", and what it must feel like.

grossgrossgross.

(and i actually think a lot of trannies are hot)

this can't be a popular method, can it?
why not is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2007, 02:42 PM   #8
TRIBE Member

Its not all that hard if your balls are small. Most people here should not have that hard of a time if they want to give it a try.

Jay
xtcfreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2007, 02:45 PM   #9
TRIBE Promoter

why is this information being offered up?
veteze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2007, 02:53 PM   #10

I can pop my right testicle into my inguinal canal, though it's not altogether that comfortable.
PosTMOd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2007, 03:05 PM   #11
TRIBE Member

Actually, a much more effective way, is - via a regimen of scrotum stretching weight training - to pull the sack and put everything into your butt. Make sure not to plug your butt though, when you fart you want to feel a gentle breeze on your nuts, and not have then shoot out with tremendous force.
Bass-Invader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2007, 03:06 PM   #12
TRIBE Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bass-Invader
Actually, a much more effective way, is - via a regimen of scrotum stretching weight training - to pull the sack and put everything into your butt. Make sure not to plug your butt though, when you fart you want to feel a gentle breeze on your nuts, and not have then shoot out with tremendous force.
awesome!

Jay
Old 04-30-2007, 03:30 PM   #13
TRIBE Member

Location: anxiously waiting for the latest Glomobi pickup lines
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikeryan
why is this information being offered up?
This was the first question that popped into my mind, too.
technowelt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2007, 03:31 PM   #14
TRIBE Member

So we can post in the Girl Stuff Forum
Flashy_McFlash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2007, 03:38 PM   #15
TRIBE Member

its called a mangina btw

Jay
Old 04-30-2007, 03:38 PM   #16
TRIBE Member

all kinds of gross.
ndrwrld is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2007, 03:39 PM   #17
TRIBE Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by fear_of_fours
Well, here's one issue that comes up a lot. How a guy can hide things 'down there'.:P
Old 04-30-2007, 03:45 PM   #18
TRIBE Member

Old 04-30-2007, 03:54 PM   #19
TRIBE Member

It is not surprising how many myspace links come up when searching google for "mangina".
acheron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2007, 03:56 PM   #20
TRIBE Member

i would be surprised if anyone i know searched openly for pages about the Mangina.
Old 04-30-2007, 03:58 PM   #21
TRIBE Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by acheron
It is not surprising how many myspace links come up when searching google for "mangina".
mygina.
Bass-Invader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2007, 03:58 PM   #22
TRIBE Member

lmao... good god... I can't stop hold my crotch... I feel the need to comfort my testicles for some reason. *Gives testies some reassuring words*
man_slut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2007, 04:00 PM   #23
TRIBE Member

ah yes, testicular reassurance.
Old 04-30-2007, 05:40 PM   #24
TRIBE Member

NOT "REALLY" SAFE FOR WORK

Or I guess you could always try this: http://www.mojoflix.com/Video/Plugged.html?B36

ScottBentley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2007, 07:41 PM   #25
TRIBE Member

Dude, if your testicles only "dropped" when you were going through puberty, it might explain why you're cross-dressing right now.
Deus is offline   Reply With Quote