1. Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, Toronto's largest and longest running online community. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register on the forum. You can register with your facebook ID or with an email address. Join us!

Your first post on Tribe

Discussion in 'TRIBE Main Forum' started by Guest, Mar 20, 2002.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

I'm a geek and so I saved the first thread I posted in.

It was a review thread for Paul Van Dyk from February 12, 2001.

That thread was also the breeding ground for =Kix='s first post. I just opened it and read for the first time since I saved it back then.

2. JayIsBored

JayIsBored TRIBE Member

-i wanted my first post to be toward's KiFe and it had something to do with george brown college sucking a big fat donkey dick but i wasn;t approved at the time
    -my first party review thread was deep dish at the warehouse in 2000 i think
    -my first general forum post was to mcbee(?) about getting rid of pigeons on a balcony...

3. Shann

Shann TRIBE Member

mine probably was about snowboarding.....

go figure eh? ;)

4. joey

joey TRIBE Member

prolly when hulla is down...

what I said is anybodys guess..
    (note this is not saying I want everyone to make some kind of stupid, smart ass comment)

5. Cameron

Cameron TRIBE Member

My first General post was to deep about the crotch bongo.

:cool:

6. alexd

alexd Administrator Staff Member

mine was:

"testing, testing...."

7. SlipperyPete

SlipperyPete TRIBE Member

if I had to do it all over again it would have been about the crotch bongo

8. Guest

Guest Guest

Who was the first to reply? And did he/she say "1 2 3"?

That's probably what I would have said, but like I said above, I'm a big geek.

9. Eclectic

Eclectic TRIBE Member

My first post was about last years Simpson's Halloween episode.

I gave it to deep and Temper Tantrum......heh

I was shy.....

10. PosTMOd

PosTMOd Well-Known TRIBEr

Don't remember my very, very first, but...

One of the first threads I remember posting in was started by deep in February of 2000... it turned kind of ugly, and I've held a grudge against deep ever since...

Man, that was a fun flaming battle, as I recall... didn't stop laughing for a while...

11. Fin.K.L

Fin.K.L TRIBE Member

I was asking how do i supposedly speak to my loving friend.

12. Guest

Guest Guest

Lurkers and newbies, just think of the irony you could spawn by posting in this very thread!

13. Probably said the word "fuck" somewhere in mine.

From the Ministry of misses the crotch bongos

Prime Minister Highsteppa

14. redeyes

redeyes TRIBE Member

the first time i posted was in the jungle room. i dissed mc gq and all the heads jumped down my throat. my exact words were, "WHEN I SAY GQ, YOU SAY WACK!!!". that's when i decided i should be a faceless drone instead of somebody with an opinion. ;)

peace

15. ~NoCo~

~NoCo~ TRIBE Member

mine was to bitch about the disasterous daybreaks urbanation party and my first thread i started was the gheottotek 2000 review, then i stopped posting for a really long time cuz i got a new roomate....

~ShaRyn~

16. Vidman

Vidman TRIBE Member

I've no idea - other than that it was likely posted when Hullabaloo was down. ;)

17. MoFo

MoFo TRIBE Member

Hi everyone. This is my first post! I hope you all have a good day, really. PLUR.

So does anyone in here like house?

18. JayBrain

JayBrain TRIBE Member

Honestly.. I havn't been here long.. and i can't even remember what my first post was.. I think it was just morphed into a post from lurking for a week or so... it was prolly just a "LOL" reply post to something photoshoped.

19. Boo

Boo TRIBE Member

I just lurked for a while ... cause my password wouldn't save on my browser, and of course I had nothing good to say - so why say it at all?

After the VBB switch and I could actually change my password I have begun posting...still in the minor leagues but working my way up!

lets see if I can post something in every thread in the first page

and yes.... I have the time :p

20. air-bag

air-bag TRIBE Member

Mine was how negative torontojungle is and how positive tribe was

21. Jazz

Jazz TRIBE Member

Someone has GOT to dig this thread up! my curiosity has been tickled...

22. Guest

Guest Guest

I like house. I like you. Let's fuck.

23. labRat

labRat TRIBE Member

i remember my first thread topic was: Smelly Homes. It was in reference to how different people's houses smell differently mainly due to their culture. My intent was to find out what a typical white person's house smells like since most whities cook a variety of things as opposed to other cultures who typically have a few main ingredients in every dish.

needless to say, the thread didn't go over too well and I have since started very few threads for fear of rejection.

i don't remember my first post though.

--craig

24. Hi i'm God

Hi i'm God TRIBE Member

My first was a Hi i'm new type thread... It had a bunch of smilies and got over 100 posts!!

25. Libradragon

Libradragon TRIBE Promoter

I remember that! i believe that thread kickstarted my on-line friendship with deep. :)

My first post was actually in response to kittygirl and blahblah (anyone remember him/her?).