yo BITCH thats my boyfriend, not your man! I'll scratch you!

Discussion in 'TRIBE Main Forum' started by Plato, Jan 17, 2002.

1. Jeremy Jive

Jeremy Jive TRIBE Member

I didn't say she was smart. She does seem very laid back and not into the drama so much. But she is a looker.

jeremy -Its her smile- jive

2. LeoGirl

LeoGirl TRIBE Member

I heard that too.

WHO TAPED THE SHOW LAST NIGHT??? I missed it to watch American Pie 2, hilarious.

3. Cheeka

Cheeka TRIBE Member

Is Catherine from Toronto too?
    I know Hilary is (the single Edmundo was with at the beginning).
    I was pretty sure Catherine was American.

Maybe Edmundo has a thing for Canadians [​IMG]!?!

4. Guest

Guest Guest

Apparently they are both from T.O. Catherine and Edmundo--
    Catherine went to Earl Haig Highschool in North York and someone was telling me they saw her recently and there was no Edmundo around -- uh oh [​IMG] Drama

5. Cheeka

Cheeka TRIBE Member

^^ uh oh - draaaama indeed [​IMG]
    glad to see Canadians can sleeze it up as well as the americans [​IMG]!

6. Jeremy Jive

Jeremy Jive TRIBE Member

Of course we can sleeze it up. Our dark cold winters make it perfect training ground for long nights of slutty action.

jeremy -booty boot camp- jive

7. Tonedeff

Tonedeff TRIBE Member

did you know that Manhattan is an island too?

Very similar in many ways to TI2...the water, the beaches, the beautiful people, the high risk of STD's.

so why don't you just get your ass on this island?

8. SUNKIST

SUNKIST TRIBE Member

^^its not hot enough..and frankly..it scares me.

9. Tonedeff

Tonedeff TRIBE Member

okay screw you then...

[​IMG]

10. Tonedeff

Tonedeff TRIBE Member

hahaha oh boy that is rich...glad I went back and actually read this thread

Jay it was nice meeting on nye and I meant everything I said about the gay marriage possibilities in the state of vermont.

11. SUNKIST

SUNKIST TRIBE Member

pipe down rub-a-dub

12. Ms. Fit

Ms. Fit TRIBE Member

um, what about edmundo, he's a fucking slut too. i can't believe he had the nerve to say that he hasn't done anything wrong when the guys were at the bondfire. not only is he a slut, but he's a hypocrite too.

EDMUNDO is a SLLLUUUTTTTT!

so there.

13. caits

caits TRIBE Member

ok this sounds like it has the potential to be a rumor (because the girl who told me this actually believes what she reads in Nat'l Enquirer but anyway), but my friend's mum is friends with catherine's mum who said that catherine and edmundo absoutely break up (thank god both of them make me want to puke) and that catherine finds out that edmundo cheated on her before the island. ooooh. ok it is not as dramatic as i thought, but still i was excited

14. chernobyl

chernobyl TRIBE Member

I think I told you that my friend Jen is family friends with Catherine's, but they don't live in Toronto anymore. Jen knows the outcome, I didn't want to know... but I think it is pretty obvious anyway [​IMG]

15. BreakzBroad

BreakzBroad Well-Known Member

agreed. she's very pretty tho, but does think she's all that! [​IMG] And, brian is hott, but jebus, what a BORING BORING guy!!

I love rossi!! love him!! he's so gorgeous, and he's pure jokes! He would be such a fun guy!

*jen*

16. zedtech

zedtech TRIBE Member

i used tothink Catherine was the most genuine girl there... so much for that. That was so shitty how she pretty much "kicked Rossi to the curb" (Ricki Lake syndrome). True colours came flyin' out last night. IMO, her and Edmundo are made for each other. They're both two faced hypocritcal people [​IMG] Juss' mah two cents.

17. Ms. Fit

Ms. Fit TRIBE Member

^^werd to zedtech!