1. Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, Toronto's largest and longest running online community. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register on the forum. You can register with your facebook ID or with an email address. Join us!

Yet another thread about Cougars, MILFS, and old age hotties.

Discussion in 'TRIBE Main Forum' started by Jeremy Jive, Jan 28, 2002.

1. Jeremy Jive

Jeremy Jive TRIBE Member

Inspired by the new Kylie Minogue/cougar thread.

Meg Ryan:
    For an older woman, she is absolutely smokin. She gets hotter with age. I would have no shame in trying to take her home any night of the week.

Meg Ryan, I salute you.(in a few different ways)
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]http://www.celebritypro.com/cgi-bin/bandwidth.pl?type=pic&name=meg_ryan_14.jpg[/img]

jeremy -a glass of milf a day will keep me happy- jive

2. mingster

mingster TRIBE Member

UBB beats you!

3. Sassy

Sassy TRIBE Member

I *HEART* Meg Ryan, I am trying to grow my hair out I can cut it like hers, she is a total hottie.

4. Jeremy Jive

Jeremy Jive TRIBE Member

[​IMG]
    I didn't make the picture but it says it all. Thanks to who ever made the picture.

jeremy -ubb beats you every time- jive

5. pr0nstar

pr0nstar TRIBE Member

Jeremy is my new best friend!

pr0nstar [​IMG]

6. LeoGirl

LeoGirl TRIBE Member

please forgive my ignorance....

what is MILFS???

7. Klubmasta Will

Klubmasta Will TRIBE Member

so basically, jeremy, you're saying you would have "no shame" in trying to pick up one of the hottest, most talented movie stars in hollywood.

how generous of you! [​IMG]

8. stir-fry

stir-fry TRIBE Member

milf = mother i'd like to fuck

9. Mr_Furious

Mr_Furious TRIBE Member

Mom I'd Like to Fuck

ignorance excused [​IMG]

when is someone gonna make a thread about the young'ins? you know...the ripe 16-18 year olds [​IMG]

10. Soundstream

Soundstream TRIBE Member

This morning on Maury, they had mothers who looked like their daughter. And I gotta say, all 4 set that were up there looked identical. I mean you could just barely tell which was the kid and which wasn't, but all the mothers were extremely attractive. The age difference in most cases was over 20 years.

The best part of the show was when one of the daughters said "Yeah, my boyfriend came downstairs and saw my mom and said to me `You never told me your mom was a MILF'". Maury didn't know what "MILF" meant, but no one wanted to say it out loud, so he got someone to whisper it into his ear and the look on his face was priceless.

Cheers ... Ian [​IMG]

11. pr0nstar

pr0nstar TRIBE Member

There already was this thread, the 1st reason I left this board [​IMG]

pr0nstar

12. Mr_Furious

Mr_Furious TRIBE Member

who are you kidding? you never left [​IMG]

I knew you wouldn't

13. poker face

poker face TRIBE Member

I agree Meg is a hot couger!

14. Cheeka

Cheeka TRIBE Member

Sorry Meg fans... I find her kinda annoying.
    she plays the same character in every movie.
    she's a hottie ya - but talented - nope!

Hey Meg I have an idea - why don't you do a romantic comedy with Tom Hanks [​IMG] [​IMG]
    haha

15. pr0nstar

pr0nstar TRIBE Member

Cheeka this wasn't a talent thread, was it ever?

pr0nstar [​IMG]

16. mingster

mingster TRIBE Member

Wurd. I hate her. I hate that stupid nose scrunching thing she does. And her annoying little spazzy outbursts. Uhh....And Karen, your hair is way better than that mop she passes off as a hair-do.

Ming.

17. OTIS

OTIS TRIBE Member

you're welcome..

-OTIS

18. Cheeka

Cheeka TRIBE Member

haha - true true [​IMG]
    but it does impact her hotness for me... so it's kinda relevent.

19. Cheeka

Cheeka TRIBE Member

oh for gawd sake that was for Kenny - I'm having problems with that today [​IMG]!!

20. Jeremy Jive

Jeremy Jive TRIBE Member

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

jeremy -ubb can't hold me down- jive

21. Klubmasta Will

Klubmasta Will TRIBE Member

meg ryan has more diversity than ppl give her credit for. she was very convincing in 'courage under fire'.

she plays a lot of similar roles because that is her niche and that's what her fans want to see.

to me, though, she'll always be goose's wife. [​IMG]

22. Sassy

Sassy TRIBE Member

Thanks Mel, but my hair is totally been looking kind of mopish lately - (you really think her hair is that bad?

23. Cheeka

Cheeka TRIBE Member

I think you are blinded by her MILF'ness [​IMG]!!

24. Jeremy Jive

Jeremy Jive TRIBE Member

Don't ever speak like that. She can't be married to anyone. She must be mine. All mine.

jeremy -it could happen- jive

25. t-boy

t-boy TRIBE Member

Let's get real folks.. yes Meg Ryan is a hot cougar, yada yada, but why the celebrity threads? Lets all talk about cougars that we've dated/wanted to date.. Real women who aren't airbrushed, retouched or replastered.

Man i came >THIS< close to sleeping with someone twice my age, when I was 18. It's too bad I had a girl at that time... I've ALWAYS wanted a older woman for as long as I can remember. This one I still talk to over icq, have been doing for about 3 years.. she's a nurse, and for someone who's nearing her 40's she's damn good. Obviously she's got some wrinkles on her, doesn't look like a supermodel - but this woman means BUSINESS. So anyhoo this one now dates guys in the 20's.. more power to her. She has more sex variety than I could ever dream off...

So power to all the sexy(*) older ladies.

(*) sexyness is a state of mind first, eyecandy second