1. Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, Toronto's largest and longest running online community. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register on the forum. You can register with your facebook ID or with an email address. Join us!

YES

Discussion in 'Event Reviews' started by wunderfly, Aug 29, 2001.

1. wunderfly

wunderfly TRIBE Member

sucked

lucky for you I dont have any pictures

pet

2. SpinSugar

SpinSugar TRIBE Member

you cannot possibly be talking about the yes concert on tuesday night. because then you would be retarded. one of the best concerts i've ever been to. seriously.

plur......sugar

3. poker face

poker face TRIBE Member

yes was a really talented band in the past, but like Rush I couldnot handle the singer most of the time.

I was interested to see that they are on tour again. I hope the show was good.

lee <-- did not attend!

4. wunderfly

wunderfly TRIBE Member

then I must be retarded or you must be kidding

the sound we terrible... the lighting was terrible... the audience was full of 30something ex-hippies and their fat kids...

rock n' roll is SO fucking dead

these guys may have been talented, maybe still are... but there was ZERO energy coming off the stage - except for the keyboard guy who was a total spaz (and 20 years younger than the rest of the band)

pet

^^does enjoy a good rock concert - this just wasn't one

5. SpinSugar

SpinSugar TRIBE Member

yep you are retarded. do you know the reason there were a bunch of 30-something ex-hippies in the audience??? maybe its because yes was popular when they were teenagers??? duh. and its good that they bring thier kids with them. are you adverse to musical open-mindedness???

and no energy coming off the stage????? what the hell are you talking about??? and the sound was the same as it always is at the ampitheatre. why were you there if "rock n roll is so fucking dead"? and that, by the was is a really idiotic comment to make. because rock n roll is one of the purest forms of music we have. it will never die. and those "30 something ex hippies and thier fat kids" are the reason it will never die. those are hardcore fans that only rock n roll has. no one is going to give a shit about most of the music out there today in 30 years.

plur.......sugar

6. wunderfly

wunderfly TRIBE Member

duh

poor kids

are you adverse to a sense of humour???

I mean it was boring. I believe I have the right to say that.

it was my first time at the molson amphitheatre. sounded like crap. if it's always like that - thanks - I won't go there with any other expectation.

I was given a ticket. I thought it might be cool. I've been to a lot of concerts of various music types and enjoyed them a lot - including 60/70's rock. Which I don't see many around these days. Could be I'm reading the wrong newspapers.

sure... sorry for insulting you and rock n' roll.

pet

7. SpinSugar

SpinSugar TRIBE Member

die.

plur......sugar

8. JuJuHound

JuJuHound TRIBE Member

Any of you peeps who want to see a fucking band that will blow u away...don't go to see YES, go and see JANE'S Addiction...

9. alexd

alexd Administrator Staff Member

10. wunderfly

wunderfly TRIBE Member

^^LOL^^

this thread is so dead

pet