1. Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, Toronto's largest and longest running online community. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register on the forum. You can register with your facebook ID or with an email address. Join us!

yahel - private collection

Discussion in 'Trance Room' started by kodos, Jan 25, 2002.

1. kodos

kodos TRIBE Member

cut & paste time.. here's the cover of yahel's new album:

[​IMG]

haha..

so here's a poem someone composed in response...

*chuckle*

why do they put their faces on their albums now? trance superstars in general, i mean...

2. Stan

Stan TRIBE Member

First PvD then tiesto, now yahel. I think they're trying to be like the Global Underground series.

3. Variant

Variant TRIBE Member

you've listened to most of Yahel's stuff right? Doesn't it suit an album cover like that?

4. kodos

kodos TRIBE Member

nah, havent heard this one yet. when i cut ties with the mp3 release group i was in, that was it... no more ftps with anything i need. [btw: this is why i laugh when people ask what or who "gem" is]

apparently the word is that there's some funky house type sounding stuff as well as a boatload of lalalala trance... -shrug- i wont make judgements on the music til i hear it. i like some yahel.

5. LoopeD

LoopeD TRIBE Member

That's funny - was listening to Real samples off this album @ Psy Shop last night - I actually really liked some of the tracks, though not all.

Another CD release they're featuring is Sonic Fusion's new one - some great tunes! Some tribal goa with a little psy-techno thrown in. Anyone checked it out?

[​IMG]d

6. Subsonic Chronic

Subsonic Chronic TRIBE Member

Could it BE anymore progressive?

*sigh*

Pete