1. Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, Toronto's largest and longest running online community. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register on the forum. You can register with your facebook ID or with an email address. Join us!

Wow... I really like the 2amcrew's website...

Discussion in 'Techno Room' started by The Electrician, Dec 27, 2001.

1. The Electrician

The Electrician TRIBE Promoter

Right on... that's kinda the simplistic idea I want my new page to be...

slick...

internal!

2. Technocratic Girl

Technocratic Girl TRIBE Member

2am- a booking agency from where?
    It sounds farmiliar...
    Do they have Dj Icey?
    -no clue-

another cool and sort of new booking agency out of MTL/Toronto is www.remoteagency.com
    -They've got lots of great minimal techno djs, and they all have great world tour schedules.
    It's headed up by Dj Algorythm and Mike Shannon and many other dedicated ppl.
    -But a nice site w./ lots of info. for artists and bookings.

3. Adam Duke

Adam Duke TRIBE Member

Damn! I never knew they handled Ellen Allien....when the hell are they going to get her over here????

@m. <---hoping to get out to Montreal SOON...

4. DJAlchemy

DJAlchemy TRIBE Promoter

Thanks! Glad you like the website. I'm a fan of simple, effective, construction which is how I designed the site. I'm still learning about htlm so thats why its taking me a while to get all the parts working.

2am is actually a local project that The Dukes Orange Richie and myself have taken on. The 4 of us believe in each other's music very strongly. Its getting to the point where you can really hear the influence we have on each other which strengthens 2am.

Peace & love. D

5. Adam Duke

Adam Duke TRIBE Member

Yeah, the 2am site is great - I'm sure Alchemy and Orange Ritchie will be happy to hear you like it too, as they check in here often!

(that reminds me that i have to get them our new publicity pics...)

@m.

6. The Electrician

The Electrician TRIBE Promoter

your thinking AMONLY for icey...

I need a manager for my minimal techno,
    I wonder if they would be down
    www.remoteagency.com

7. Technocratic Girl

Technocratic Girl TRIBE Member

Opps... Yes- I realized that 2AM wasn't what I thought it was...
    Isn't there something 2AM artist entertainment, or 2AM a house music record lable?

Artist Management Only's site is cool too, w./ lots of info on some 'superstar' djs. [​IMG]

@M- It would be great if the Dukes make it to MTL for StereoBar on thursday.

Wes- good luck with finding a manager for your minimal techno djing.

8. orange richie

orange richie TRIBE Member

Like Derek said: thanks. he realy did do a good job... Check in regularly for new mixes and party info and such>> We're definitely gonna keep pushing our sound stronger in the new year as it is the future of electronic music!

Rickardo Belmiro de la Cruz...

9. tEkKiD

tEkKiD TRIBE Promoter

someone care to share the UrL so i can see what all this hype is about???

[​IMG]

thank yah..

-doug.

10. orange richie

2ammusic.com bro...

11. Straight Up D Shit

Straight Up D Shit TRIBE Member

I know I should be the last one to talk about spelling mistakes, but u guys might want to change this (taken from alchemy's bio):
    "Information about the parties including location/ date/lineup was distributed through an e-mail mailing list and pubic advertising was discouraged"

12. orange richie

Hahahahaha. Thanks.

13. DJAlchemy

DJAlchemy TRIBE Promoter

HAHAHA 'pubic advertising' GOLD! [​IMG]

Peace & love. D