worst withdrawl/comedown stories!(of 2001)

Discussion in 'TRIBE Main Forum' started by TraNceAhoLic, Jan 15, 2002.

1. Rosey

Rosey TRIBE Member

hmmm....
    my biggest chemical mistake of 2001 was saying yes when someone offered me a bump of k when i was really drunk the night that Ben Simms was at Roxy. compounded by the fact that i drunkenly poured myself about 2/3 of a vial and did it all in one *snork*. that led to a very unpleasent night. if i'd been a smaller person i might have died.

my worst comedown would be the walk out / drive home from wemf. i did 4.5 pills all told on the saturday night. i was soooo sketched out. at one point i thought i'd overdone it but the feeling passed. i didn't sleep a wink and around 9 i was trying to get everyone up to go because i had to drive and knew that the time where i could was limited. i got about halfway home and then turned over the wheel to an unliscened driver (i was unaware of that fact) because i couldn't go any further. next few days were a confusing mess alleviated only by sleep, freezies, and weed (and lots of 5-htp and vitamins). luckily i started two weeks vacation with wemf and was able to slack and recover for a week.

come to think of it that wasn't the worst comedown, although i was the most sketched then. the worst was after Richie Hawtin played the Kool Haus. i did two (tested) pills at once and had a really good time but couldn't sleep much the next day and had to work all week and never really got caught up on my sleep and kept having minor hallucinations all week long. it sucks when your boss is giving you tasks and all you can think about is the wall behind her is moving and green...especially 5 days after the party.

second worst was when i got hammered on my vacation while in edmonton and spent the whole next day splitting my time between my buddies couch and his floor because standing up was too painful.

2. SUNKIST

SUNKIST TRIBE Member

that day was annoying. or the sketch anyways.

3. OTIS

OTIS TRIBE Member

NO NO NO NO NO..
    DNB+WEED+WARM PLACE

is the BEST combination..
    the bad denominator is the asshole RA's & the cops.

-OTIS

4. Guest

Guest Guest

My first time I did yellow ck's they where amazing. That could have been because it was my first time, I dunno [​IMG] I dont really have any comedown stories

5. Guest

Guest Guest

Oh yeah and i dont do chem's anymore - just drink occasionally and smoke the odd spliffffffffffffff :p

6. Soundstream

Soundstream TRIBE Member

Once again, it's time to remember that stamps mean nothing when it comes to the contents of a pill. All a stamp is is an indentation, and does not mean you should ever assume that one pill is the same as another simply because of an identifying logo.

Cheers ... Ian [​IMG]

7. Tonedeff

Tonedeff TRIBE Member

Agreed. I still have nightmares about being stupidly unable to operate elaborate home entertainment systems.

8. pr0nstar

pr0nstar TRIBE Member

Sorry, only did one E in 2001 far as I can remember.

And there was no bad come down, just me going home @ 4am to sleep.

pr0nstar

9. PosTMOd

PosTMOd Well-Known Member

That's the problem with doing 600 pills in one year, you can only remember doing one [​IMG]

10. LoopeD

LoopeD Well-Known Member

Everyone hated yellow CK's but me.

Wah wah I cant sleep, I can't sleep......

Then just stay up and smoke, beotch!!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]d - hasn't done e in 6 months.

11. skyparty

skyparty TRIBE Member

i know what you by PCP man...
    *shudders*

i dont know wanna think about that
    i hated the high, the comedown EVERYTHING

i didn't enjoy being that fucked up
    and it freaked me out

narissa [​IMG]

12. skyparty

skyparty TRIBE Member

you know, i snorted what i THOUGHT was MDMA...

me and my friend both did

and at our own houses, (we didn't talk about it til the next day) we told each other our "I THOUGHT WAS GONNA DIE" story

it didnt kick it- thought it was bunk like you said...

then i was laying in bed, my body starting twitching uncontrolleably, my teeth chattering, my heart racing...

i've done my fair amount of uppers but this was not like an upper to me...

i honestly thought i was having a SEIZURE or something and was gonna DIE!!!!!

man SOOOooo FREAKY SO FREAKY

i wonder what the fuck that was?

narissa [​IMG]

13. skyparty

skyparty TRIBE Member

see consiering my previous love for crystal

those were MY kinda E's.

energy, non stop dancing when smoking MAD amounts of weed, awake for days.

i loved it.

narissa [​IMG]

14. FunK_DoCta

FunK_DoCta TRIBE Member

After Tiesto at Kool Haus I sketched out with a bunch of my friends which is a bad idea because we usually just end up haning out somewhere doing massive amounts of drugs. SO I did like 2-3 more E's and a shit load of K...this continued till about 3 in the afternoon. Then I get this call from my sister "Where are you we have to go!", I was like "Go where?". Then it hit me! It was thanksgiving day and I had to be at my parent's house in Kitchener for Thanksgiving ! I totally forgot. So I went home clened myself off and made my way down there with my sister. The meal starts and I am sketched out of my mind trying my hardest to look normal. SO there I am sitting at the table with a dry mouth and ZERO appetite trying to stuff food down my throat freaking out thinking that my whole family is starring at me. That fucking sucked!

Another one was driving home from WEMF 2000. I was so fucked that I refused to drive so I let my then boyfriend at the time drive. All of the passengers in the car passed out after a while I woke up and looked around. I didn't recognize any of the signs. I was like "Where the fuck are we." He has what I like to call "A touch of the downs...". He had no Idea where he was going the whole time and proceeded to drive for 3 hrs in the wrong direction. We ended up just 20 mins outside of London when we were gunning for Toronto! So it took us 6 hours to get home from WEMF that year it felt like 6 years!

15. ElektroTekBabe

ElektroTekBabe TRIBE Member

My WORST story did not even involve illegal drugs...but then again, I think that alcohol is the worst drug out there!

Anyway, I took two Tylenol colds because I had the flu. I forgot about taking the pills, and I had two beers at my house before going out. By the time my friends came, I was already buzzzzzzed! We got into the car and they handed me a Rev. Drank it on the DVP. Then we smoked a HUGE joint before we got into the club. Then I had a glass of wine and 5 more beers! YUCK! I was fine until 3am...we got out of the club...and as soon as we sat in the car I started throwing up. I was throwing up for 3 hours!!! My friends were SO SCARED because I was screaming, "I'm gonna die, take me to the hospital now!!" Did I mention that I didn't eat much the entire day? Anyway, nothing was coming out of my stomach, but I still felt the need to vomit. What a horrible feeling. One of my friends is pre-med, so she took me to her place and took care of me. I couldn't move the next day. My entire body was hurting. I had a really bad case of alcohol poisoning. It took 4-5 days to recover.

As for drugs....viva LSD [​IMG] Nice high...nice visuals, nice body buzz. I really think that acid should be taken by people who are not afraid of seeing fu*ked up things. (Me being an artist and actually wishing to see my boyfriend's 3rd eye on acid, constitutes a freak who is not scared of weird visuals [​IMG]) I mean check this out...a friend of mine once took some hits of acid and hallucinated that some alien came down to him and opened his head up. Took his brain out for examination and placed it back the wrong way!!! Till this day, he complains that his brain is inserted the wrong way. He always tells me that due to the fact that his brain is positioned the other way, the sides of his head always hurt! He freaked his parents out and they took him to do a catscan...results are normal. He wont believe it though...he is in a mental institution now. I knew a guy, who killed himself because of a bad trip. (This was back in '94 in the goa scene in Europe...when acid was quite intense. Imagine taking a hit called, "Witches"....scary scary stuff) I also had a close friend that died of a heroin overdose.

Conclusion: Party safe. Take a 1/2 an E, or one if you must...no need to overdo it. Have fun for a few hours and sober up. You will have your entire lifetime to do more and have more fun. We should all take care of each other and party responsibly. I have the greatest friends, and I love them.

XOXO,
    ElektroTekBabe.

16. BassInMyFace

BassInMyFace TRIBE Member

I second that notion. If you are talking about WEMF 2K1. We had to drive to London.
    Huge Thunderstorm. Sketch City. Plus I was driving my girls car. Can u say paranoia?

17. janiecakes

janiecakes TRIBE Member

a touch of the downs!

hahaha!

18. BassInMyFace

BassInMyFace TRIBE Member

Funniest shit ever! I think smoking after munching is good though. I like to blaze the enitre time. In Res in Fanshawe me and my two roomines would munch like every other weekend. Somtimes as much as 5grams. Unless we had weed we wouldnt even consider munching.
    "Hey Johnny...."
    "Yeah man wat up?"
    "You ever feel like it feels good to do nothing?"
    "Yeah man, right now..."
    "Yeah man, me too..."

19. SUNKIST

SUNKIST TRIBE Member

i dont think i will be able to watch Stand By Me ever again..

20. Soundstream

Soundstream TRIBE Member

Late night McDonalds + 4 beers + 15mg of 5-MeO-DIPT = shittiest comedown ever.

I was a bit overzealous and did a larger than normal amount of DIPT for my first time. I had a big McDonalds dinner at 10pm, had about 4 beers in an hour and a half or so, then did 15 mg of DIPT (recommended dose is about 10 mg).

I felt the effects of it and thought it was quite nice ... not really a party drug, but had some nice effects. Some light visuals, nice body buzz, etc. But after about 4-5 hours, this lovely experience turned into a nightmare. I wanted to go to sleep, but it was physically impossible. My jaw was clenching so much and my body felt it was necessary to keep "doing something" (ie: I couldn't just lie still on a bed). Add to that the need to go to the toilet to puke every 15-30 minutes for the next 3 hours and you have what I call the worst comedown experience ever (for me anyways).

My problems occured mainly due to the fact that it is recommended that you do not eat for 6-12 hours before doing DIPT to minimize the body load, and, well, I didn't exactly follow that rule with all my McDonalds and alcohol consumption occuring only minutes before dosing.

Cheers ... Ian [​IMG]