1. Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, Toronto's largest and longest running online community. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register on the forum. You can register with your facebook ID or with an email address. Join us!

workout sluts

Discussion in 'TRIBE Main Forum' started by quantumize, Aug 16, 2004.

1. tablist

tablist TRIBE Member

I could see that. i'll shop the idea around. there's also gonna be a take home game version. and its not even as weird as you'd think. real wholesome family fun. its kinda like operation, but...... well you get the idea.:)

2. lok

lok TRIBE Member

You can only be into rimming if you're a fan of hygenie really. Which is why workout sluts love to rim.. there are so many tight asses everywhere.

3. tablist

tablist TRIBE Member

what about the fisting tho? workout sluts are into a good fisting after they get rimmed. that's what i read on the internet, so its gotta be true right?

4. lok

lok TRIBE Member

no fisting is too freaky. My ex went to hook up with this guy and after two dates he made a comment like "you have a fistable ass"

LOL

WHAT THE FUCK DOES A FISTABLE ASS LOOK LIKE.

incoming goat see.

5. tablist

tablist TRIBE Member

haha, that's the pick up line i use on girls all the time!

works like a charm. its better to call them "yo bitch" before bringing it up tho. girls like that:D

in fact the more you can talk about fisting to a girl, the better chance you have. i like to "pretend" i'm totally obsessed with it. its really cute.

6. lok

lok TRIBE Member

My ex is a guy.

Anyway, my dick is so big it might as well be fisting. I use a fist to warm them up.

7. tablist

tablist TRIBE Member

so you couldn't have called him yo bitch anyways? i mean, i'm sure he woulda liked it. who doesn't?

And that's awesome! he prolly could fit my entire leg in there then wouldn't you think? watch, its gonna be the next craze on the internet. footing/legging sites. I better call dad.

man, i better get outta here before i say anything weird.

8. lok

lok TRIBE Member

dude, you can by rubber feet at Priape downtown.

Rubber fucking dildo feet.

9. tablist

tablist TRIBE Member

hahahahahahaha

*heads toward downtown*

Wouldn't a pair of hip waders or something similar be better tho? not to mention hot? fuck if footing somebody in hip waders doesn't get you going, then there's some serious issues going on, you know what i mean?

what was this thread about again?

10. lok

lok TRIBE Member

people who work out are sluts.

i concur.

11. tablist

tablist TRIBE Member

i hope you call them sluts. some of them might even have feelings. poor sluts, always being brought down. there needs to be something done to make the sluts feel better. i'd feel better if they felt better. I might start a protest downtown about it. its the obvious next step to stand up for the sluts. i hear they even have a few sluts in the olympics, and that's great! everyone should be able to comepete, slut or not. where should I beging this protest? someplace where sluts have been villianized.

I'm gonna change my name to Slut, and marry a slut.

I'd NEVER work with any sluts though, i'd be too scared. i think i'd get over it, but initially i'd be a bit freaked out when i found out that they were. this thread's pretty good. i'm sure it'll help ease some of the world's anti-slut stance.

the word slut has lost all meaning.

12. lok

lok TRIBE Member

its true. there are a couple definition of slut threads on tribe but I am too lazy to look them up.

Lets define slut as "person who would rather fuck than any other recreational activity"

then I am mostly a slut.

13. tablist

tablist TRIBE Member

BTW - I'm highly offended by the content of this thread. So. Immature. some of the stuff you guys said was pretty out there. I mean really grow up.:D

14. lok

lok TRIBE Member

relax, dad.

15. tablist

tablist TRIBE Member

yeah, i was kidding. the word slut can never loose meaning. then we'd have nothing. no sluts. nadda.

I'd say the true defintion of slut is one who'd do it (by do it i mean sex) with anyone, anything anywhere and anytime. now that's slutty!

now that's a slut. allthough you were pretty close!

am i right or am i right? there's a slut or two beside me right now even. any suggestions?

16. tablist

tablist TRIBE Member

hahahahahahaha, yeah dad, c'mon man we're having an important conversation right now. don't rain on the slut parade old man!

(he's probably never even seen a real one anyhow)

17. lok

lok TRIBE Member

slut or parade?

wheres ChrisD this discussion clearly concerns him.

18. tablist

tablist TRIBE Member

parade all the way. it'd be romantic for them. in a parade kinda way.

ChrisD - your thoughts on this topic?

19. Chris

Chris Well-Known TRIBEr

You cowboys lost me at the rimming part of this thread.

20. lok

lok TRIBE Member

You wont rim a girl? What kind of gym slut are you?

21. Chris

Chris Well-Known TRIBEr

It would have to be a clean work space. A spur of the moment decision.

22. tablist

tablist TRIBE Member

yeah, but it was still about sluts all allong. just got a bit sidetracked. it happens. we're talking about the good kind too. these ones are into some pretty romantic things like fisting for one. see, not all sluts are pervs. nothing says romance like fisting. noone can disagree with that. its a nice surprise.

we need to make a regular sluts thread. this gym slut thing is getting outta control, and I think we need to start fresh with some plain old fashioned sluts. some things never go outta style. like vinyl records. yay? nay?

23. lok

lok TRIBE Member

Obviously a clean work space. Would you go down on a girl if she wasnt clean either? God I cant think of anything worse than 2 day old sticky vag.

24. chipotle

chipotle Well-Known TRIBEr

not at all, I jog and play soccer.

I don't really like lifting weights... I hate it actually.

I do regular bench press, push up and always always a 2 or 3 sets of sit ups. but love cardio too much... I hate the feeling of being all tense after lifting wheights.

25. tablist

tablist TRIBE Member

well, that's no a very slutty attitude. i guess you didn't read the description?