1. Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, Toronto's largest and longest running online community. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register on the forum. You can register with your facebook ID or with an email address. Join us!

Work It (woody's birthday)

Discussion in 'Event Reviews' started by Gizmo, Mar 25, 2001.

1. Gizmo

Gizmo TRIBE Member

First off, happy birthday Woody!!!!

Second...cheers to you and your crew for a great party. An awesome little intimate venue, sweet sweet tunes and great friendly crowd. Plenty of couches! Wicked [​IMG]

Seems you did well on numbers and booze sales to keep the owners placated, so here's hoping you throw another one soon!!!

2. Woody

Woody TRIBE Member

Just a short note of thanks to everybody that showed up last night to make this evening such a great sucess. It was great to see Dave, Ambarish and Ritika and to meet Kim and everybody else from the board that was able to make it down. For those of you who couldn't come this time there will definately be another one soon.

Thanks again,

Woody [​IMG]

3. beaker

beaker TRIBE Member

nice work, bryce.

nice to meet you, woody - i didn't realize it was your birthday - so happy birthday. [​IMG]

4. deebo

deebo TRIBE Member

thanks! I think everybody had a good time, a good turnout. Happy birthday woodrow [​IMG] Looks like we'll be having some more parties very soon!

bryce
    [​IMG]

5. lift

lift TRIBE Member

yes yes- a wicked night all around.

looking forward to the next one.

6. joey

joey TRIBE Member

did anyone find my bag here?

i might of left it at the venue either that or in a cab..

its black, nike
    contents include earphones, some tapes..
    ya thats about it

i had fun,
    except fo rhtat little ledge in the hall by the washrooms, i kept tripping on it

7. deebo

deebo TRIBE Member

Actually yes I was in the club earlier today to pick up some equipment and I noticed a black bag. Send me an email and I can get you the number for the club so you can pick it up.

brycewalker@sympatico.ca

8. joey

joey TRIBE Member

WOO HOO!!!!!!

yes bryce!

9. Par- T

Par- T TRIBE Member

Why did I not know about this ???

10. Woody

Woody TRIBE Member

I'm going to get the picture developed tonight and if they are any good I'll post them tomorrow.