1. Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, Toronto's largest and longest running online community. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register on the forum. You can register with your facebook ID or with an email address. Join us!

Womp

Discussion in 'Event Reviews' started by Eclipze, Mar 3, 2002.

1. Eclipze

Eclipze TRIBE Member

Props goes out to the crew who threw down a nice jam lastnight...good tunes, good friends..lots of booze made it an enjoyable night..one that i needed...
    ha beaker was so drunk he just grabs the beer out of my hand..takes a huge gulp and hands it back to me hah..and that fall? wha? hah
    Good seeing you again amber, lush =)
    Brandon, Nick(satori), Air-bag, and others i met that night, it was a pleasure

Pita pit styles afterwards with my sis, angus, and amber..giving out flyers to the pita crew hah twas fun...
    look forward to the next throwdown.. 4/20 --my birthday =)
    -E

2. Angus Robinson

Angus Robinson TRIBE Member

haha... yeah, that was funny when you were trying to describe your DJing style to that girl working at pita pit (who obviously didn't know much about electronic music).

"I don't buy a record unless it makes me go yeeeowwww!!"

Classic, man. I think you sold her.

Good times last night. It was very cool to see Zoo Soundsystem (Big League Chu & Incog) doing their live PA with decks set. Those were some seriously wicked tracks. I would definitely like to see them in a larger club atmosphere on a bigger system. And with a computer which had more RAM (audio kept cutting out)... haha...

looking forward to WOMP 4.20!

-Angus

3. beaker

beaker TRIBE Member

lol, that's priceless!

good drunken fun last night, at least that's what i'm told...

4. Eclipze

Eclipze TRIBE Member

my monkey got the best of me last night =) hah oh it sucked getting up for work at 9 this morning though

5. BreakzBroad

BreakzBroad TRIBE Member

I had such a great time lastnight!!!! Pure drunkeness!! amber such a cutie!! :) i was soooooo baked too!!! haha.......funtimes indeed!! Music was great, friggin' impossible to dance tho it was so packed. so i just resulted to more drinking!! haha.......

wikkid ppl. out, nice seeing everybody. and yes, beaker was sooooooooooo drunk!!! haha........i think everybody was!!!

*jen*

6. air-bag

air-bag TRIBE Member

Hahahah such a phun nite!!!
    Sooo many good people came!! I didnt expect it to be soo packed... whoa...

Zoo Soundsystem were alrite... kind of slow thou.. everybody were just standing around most of the time... but it speeded up towards the end so I got my share of goatde.ns(ing) for the nite :)

Fun times!! WOMP4.20 is definitely on my party list!

FutWurKk, headwinds, j-Hi, tanaz, breakz_btch, loress, kf, @m, tanya, starvin-marvin, beaker, eclipse, kendra, shane, da-funk, mariah (?), madhatter, afterglow, [insert more people i forget now] - was awesome to to party with all u guys!!!!!! :D

I have like 70 pix from the nite.... madhatter icq me!

Some of the 70 pix:

[​IMG]
    playing with faya

[​IMG]
    cutie! (mariah?)

[​IMG]
    Incog

[​IMG]
    Just a bit of photoshop :)

[​IMG]
    me (airbag) and futwurkk

[​IMG]
    nice!!! :D

7. air-bag

air-bag TRIBE Member

[​IMG]
    wink back at ya ;) (a bit of photoshop again)

[​IMG]
    da-funk and afterglow

[​IMG]
    spin spin shuga

[​IMG]
    damn computers...

[​IMG]
    j-Hi, headwinds, me (airbag)

8. CC

CC TRIBE Member

cute indeed.

CC

9. BreakzBroad

BreakzBroad TRIBE Member

oh :( i am so sad. I didn't help make ur night enjoyable!!! Party time for ur bday!!!

*jen*

10. air-bag

air-bag TRIBE Member

for twist

[​IMG]

check out the attachment as well

Attached Files: