1. Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, Toronto's largest and longest running online community. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register on the forum. You can register with your facebook ID or with an email address. Join us!

WOMP @ The Lab

Discussion in 'Event Reviews' started by Gunark, Nov 4, 2001.

1. Gunark

Gunark TRIBE Member

Well that turned out pretty good. Full house, awesome crowd, great music, tight vibe, etc. etc. I couldn't stay for long, but I'm glad I showed up.

Sorry to everyone I took pictures of... the "all erase" button on my camera is way too close to the "single erase". [​IMG]

I'd love to see more events like this. Breaks are perfect for small intimate bars and lounges, not big impersonal clubs.

2. Jennika

Jennika TRIBE Member

Hey, if you were the guy with the digital camera I think you got a few shots of me...

Anyway, i had a great night! absolutely fun with a good crowd and great music. I had never seen Marty McFly play before though I have been listening to his tapes for years... and despite the short set times he did not disappoint. None of the DJ's did.

The lab is a great location (OK, I'm biased) and I will definately be there for future events and on Thursday nights.

Angus, it was cool to meet you again neighbour!

3. Jennika

Jennika TRIBE Member

oops, didn't read your post right, sorry aobut your pictures

[​IMG]

4. Gunark

Gunark TRIBE Member

Well I did get a few more done afterwards, but most of the good ones are gone [​IMG]

They will all be up on torontobreaks.com in a day or two.

5. The Electrician

The Electrician TRIBE Promoter

Well, THANK-YOU everyone who came out to the party last night. It was a complete success. All the Dj's were awesome and the vibe was definitely on. I want to thank all the Dj's for participating in the free event. Thanks to everyone who brought food donations. We got 5 boxes of food to give to the T.O. food banks, good job [​IMG]

I have already began planning the next party which will definitely be just as wicked as last night was.

Last night was really what it's all about, That's what I'm talking about...

Thanks again,
    Wes

6. Gunark

Gunark TRIBE Member

7. Gunark

Gunark TRIBE Member

gah i lose

[​IMG]

8. BreakzBroad

BreakzBroad TRIBE Member

I was there for a little bit- however i was soooooo sick, I had to leave. All the sets that i eard sounded great, and a lot of support was shown! Good job wes! Nice seeing everyone out again also! THanx, Louie, Chris and meric for harassing me ALL night!! sheesh! [​IMG] haha.....all and all, despite the sore sore throat, i had a pretty good time! I missed some ppl. I really wanted to see- grrrrrrrr.

mmmm.......pita pit after was good.

*jen*

9. Angus Robinson

Angus Robinson TRIBE Member

let's see if this works.

[​IMG]

Jennika, nice to see you again! You oughtta come out more [​IMG]

10. Jennika

Jennika TRIBE Member

I definately will!

[​IMG]