1. Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, Toronto's largest and longest running online community. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register on the forum. You can register with your facebook ID or with an email address. Join us!

Women Drivers: R != to RACE

Discussion in 'TRIBE Main Forum' started by MalGlo, Mar 27, 2002.

1. MalGlo

MalGlo TRIBE Member

So i'm in tim hortons this mornin b4 work and theres a big commotion at the drivethru window.. I ask the lady manager and shes laughing.... says that the lady that was at the window got her coffee... pushed the car into Reverse and slammed on the gas and plowed into the car behind her! :)... she said its funny cause this has already happened 4 times this week.... but usually its just a love-tap.. apparantly this lady was in a mighty hurry..

How funny would it be to tell your insurance company you caused a 3 car pileup in a tim hortons drivethru :)

Ahhhhh fun :)

Cheers,

Dave

p.s. -- i could imagine this happening.. but i couldn't believe it happens as often (5 times this week!)

2. Smiley Jo

Smiley Jo TRIBE Member

I TAKE OFFENCE TO THAT!!!

Joanna [​IMG]

3. MalGlo

MalGlo TRIBE Member

obviously you weren't included in my "women" generalization... for that matter any females on here which take offence to it..you weren't included either ;)

i just cut my lip on the coffee cup lid :( sharp piece! :(

hurts.

Dave

4. Smiley Jo

Smiley Jo TRIBE Member

Are you saying i'm not WOMAN enough for you Dave???

Is THAT what you mean???

*shakes fist at you*

Joanna [​IMG]

5. MalGlo

MalGlo TRIBE Member

uhhhh *trembles* nooo.. ummmm *steps back*... uhh i'll be over here...

*runs away*

6. swenard

swenard TRIBE Member

I saw some girl try to do a burn out at wasaga last year during May 24 and she had it in reverse when she floored it and drove right up the guys hood behind her!!!!!!

I would have laughed if my body worked at the time.

Shawn

7. zoo

zoo TRIBE Member

haha women suck

they drive backwards

8. OTIS

OTIS TRIBE Member

*bump*

3 words.

Women in Minivans.

9. Joker FX Cha

Joker FX Cha TRIBE Member

I think what he was try'n to say is, You like all women can't drive!
    *hops in car drives off real fast* "Now I'm safe she can't catch me, but now I'm out on the open road w/ the other women.AAAAAHHHH!!!"

10. discodancer_j

discodancer_j TRIBE Member

!!!

you can't drive pierre so shut up...

janICE:>