why do people post crap about nothing?

Discussion in 'TRIBE Main Forum' started by PosTMOd, Mar 7, 2002.

1. air-bag

air-bag TRIBE Member

oh i get what ure saying now.. its one of those "if god is stronger than everything he is stronger than himself.. but he is stronger than everything....??"

You realize that it proves nothing right? :)

Your association of things to numbers is a weak proof :)

2. twist

twist TRIBE Member

holy christ. does anyone know that I fuck fraggles.....for nothing! I don't charge them a dime. Hey man if you're cute and fuzzy and look somewhat close to a semi freakish alien type gonzo human thing then i fuck u free fo sho!

jigga what

3. PosTMOd

PosTMOd Well-Known Member

Certainly, but so is your "hotness coldness imagine it and it is so".

How about you just admit it, or I'll pull some more bullshit out my arse and feed it to you while you smile your shit-eating grin, and crap drips down your chin and makes me feel tight in the bathing suit area?

4. PosTMOd

PosTMOd Well-Known Member

Just as I pressed submit, I thought that this ^^^ would be a great way to disprove the existence of god... sort of...

God is everything.... everything is the same as nothing, so god is everything and nothing.

god = 0 = infinite

My proof sucks, so so does god, and god is infinitely nothing.

5. DJAlchemy

DJAlchemy TRIBE Promoter

Well it would certainly disprove the christian ideal of god whom is supposed to have a figure. If that were true would that not make god physical in some way? And if god were physical then there would be some way to destroy him.. which is supposed to be impossible.

So then by saying god is everything and nothing at all would be quite accurate.

Peace & love. D

6. Plato

Plato TRIBE Member

7. DJAlchemy

DJAlchemy TRIBE Promoter

8. Rosey

Rosey TRIBE Member

that's what i was saying in the christian rock thread.

timo, stop trying to confuse airbag's poor hard-wired compsci brain with metaphysical pyscho babble.

tsk tsk

9. mingster

mingster TRIBE Member

I think it's fun to talk about nothing and other useless things.

Seinfeld did it for so many years, and he did it so well. Life is made up of insignificant little blidder blabbers of information and occurences. And sometimes, you make connections discussing those trivial things. Some of the most intelligent conversation I've had have revolved around decoding the simplist and more trivial things.

Ming. <---Queen of pants.

10. Cheer Bear

Cheer Bear TRIBE Member

i post things about nothing because it cures boredom. sometimes.

11. Stan

Stan TRIBE Member

I think the question that needs to be asked is:

Why do people post nothing about crap?

I mean, crap is such an interesting subject.

12. Bass-Invader

Bass-Invader TRIBE Member

a concept is something.