Why do girls always go out with AssWholes?

Discussion in 'TRIBE Main Forum' started by The Watcher, Feb 6, 2002.

1. skyparty

skyparty TRIBE Member

i may like to tease and teased, but i think it's innocent teasing. that's my personal opinion about it...

i am not one to just fuck around- although some people may think that. i have on occasion, and the summer was full of flings! but since then and from now on i carefully choose who i get involved with.

i'm more the relationship type as far as i'm concerned... any of my ex boyfriends can vouch for that! i'm a fabulous girlfriend [​IMG] it's the perfect girlfriend syndrom [​IMG] everyone tells me "i'm *too* good". like that's a bad thing? since when?

but i guess from a guy's perspective, i may be the one to "screw" because of how i dress, or how i act or how i come across sometimes. but it's so far from the truth...

but thank you for you opinon
    i'll keep that in mind.

*note to self #1- tone it down*
    *note to self #2- fuck that, they just don't understand me... or they cant handle it! not my fault- their fault*

narissa [​IMG]

2. Shockwave

Shockwave TRIBE Member

I haven't read any posts, I just wanted to post my opinion. I think girls find the asshole guys more interesting, and a challenge untill they get to be about 25 or up. Thats when they realize they want to marry a nice guy and thats when us nice guys will rule the world!!!

3. SUNKIST

SUNKIST TRIBE Member

some guys have all the luck
    some guys have all the pain
    some guys get all the breaks
    some guys do nothing but complain...

woooOOOOOoooo WooooHOOOOO!!

4. JayIsBored

JayIsBored TRIBE Member

someone else knows of tripping daisy? wow

i loved i am an elastic firecracker

5. JayIsBored

JayIsBored TRIBE Member

did anyone make a reference to an asshalf? i cant be bothered to check to 'hole' thread

6. SUNKIST

SUNKIST TRIBE Member

haha...its sitting in my cd stand right now [​IMG]

7. organik

organik TRIBE Member

HA,HA,HA... that's some funny shit, sorry load of shit.

suckin' up are we Evan [​IMG]

8. Zer0G

Zer0G Well-Known Member

Stop watching so many made for TV movies.

Women are basically evil, the sooner you realize it the better of you will be.

9. Deus

Deus TRIBE Member

That's exactly what I was saying. I was not talking about how you feel, but how guys feel about you. Because how you feel is not important in how guys see you. But how someone sees you is very very subjective.

10. Guest

Guest Guest

laugh it up all you want bro, but your mother seems to like the way I treat her.