why do females keep the washroom door open?

Discussion in 'TRIBE Main Forum' started by MalGlo, Feb 26, 2002.

1. mcbee

mcbee TRIBE Member

AHH!!
    you let my secret out!!!

:)sarah

2. orange richie

orange richie TRIBE Member

Yeah, my ex used to make me go in the bathroom with her while she's taking a poo. WTF? what is it, some kid of moral support or something?

Rickardo Belmiro de la Cruz...

3. The Watcher

The Watcher TRIBE Member

You know... Been there,...

Sometimes you get to comfortable with someone, where there are no boundries to what is personal space... it's ok if you are ok with it.

Still... I like to keep the idea that girls are made of sugar and spice and everything nice. They dont do anything discusting... It's a nice dream to keep, and does not require to much effort. Girls do not Poo... they just powder their noses alot, and like to read magazines on the throne that's all.

Although I have a lot of respect for a girl who can Really, and I mean Really Belch...

Still... Girls dont poo... and that's the way I'm going to keep on thinking.

-Nick - I live in a fantasy world

4. orange richie

Shit, now that I think about it, she used fart around me more than I did around her (if I even did :D ). Not loud though but man did i stink, Peeeuuuu!

But despite her faults I still thought she was sexy... :)

5. Kalemic

Kalemic TRIBE Promoter

Hmmm, guess I'm the odd one out. Any of my past girls would even hate the fact if I or anyone else would know they were in the bathroom, let alone having the door open so someone could see or hear.

And Twist is back! And with that the Tribe gigolo population suddenly shots back up, and balance is restored.

6. MBoy

MBoy TRIBE Member

Yeah, Dave, I totally know what you're talking about... Especially with Cri.

When I came back from Freaky in Montreal that time at Allie's residence, I returned with some other people in the res... i went into allie's suite and as i came around the corner, there was Cri on the can with the door open.

OOPS!

What's with that?

-Duncan

7. noisy

noisy TRIBE Member

Wow, I had no idea other girls did this with their S/Os. You girls never cease to amaze me, I can never figure out what you're going to do next! :) I'm an exception, I need my privacy, the door is always closed and locked with no one to witness the deed. Except for one instance where a certain downtrodden individual was passed out in the bathtub of the only washroom in the house. But even that time I waited until the absolute last minute, and made sure to close the shower curtain as tightly as possible. My behaviour in respose to that exigencies of that situation was certainly not indicative of my general feelings on the subject.

lol, if you write about it in a formal style it makes it sound less real. But if you're going to be repressed and uptight about something, it may as well be using the loo. *shrugs*

8. Moez

Moez TRIBE Member

mkay I don't pee with the door open. But I don't lock the bathroom door ever. Because I have this fear that I will be in there when there is a fire and it will be that exact same time when the lock decides to jam.

I didn't actually think girls peed with the door open except for my mom! But I thought that was because when we were little we had to learn how to do it and that was why she did. Also so we didn't try pee standing up like my dad, who always left the door open.

9. fixion

fixion Well-Known Member

the only time i leave the door open to pee and ONLY pee is when i have to go really bad, i just dont have enough time to close it cause ill pee my pants, shitting is a different story, thats just wrong if you leave the door open...and i only do it at home (my poor boyfriend)....oh well...

-christine

10. Cheeka

Cheeka TRIBE Member

that's just foul... I'm barfing at the thought

*barf*

11. roti

roti TRIBE Member

pretty grossss

UMMM the smell of my girlfriend's POO, always brings our relationship, one step closer
    :D

ROTI

12. KiX

KiX TRIBE Member

Man i sure wish MY boyfriend would post MY peeing habits to thousands of people. Dave you're a nerd!!

As for the peeing thing... there are FEW people I even feel comfortable with HEARING me pee... the whole concept of leaving a door open is entirely foreign and totally scares me.

Yah yah yah, it's cool you're comfortable in your relationship, but whatever! Even leaving it open to talk is ridiculous. Peeing takes no more than a minute max. If ya can't tear yourself away from them for a freakin minute...

MIND YOU. I'll pee anywhere with anyone if we're outside and I'm stumbling home from a night of too much drinking. But that's only cuz I can do it standing up and like to show off. :D

=tina=

13. orange richie

WOOOPS!, that should read 'Not loud though but man did it stink, Peeeuuuu!

She stunk, not me :p

14. Plato

Plato TRIBE Member

no ones mentioned reality bites or jeaneen gorrafalo's (sp?) monolouge about her mom going to the bathroom with the door open yet!? whats wrong with you people?

but more importantly, with you girls that dont close the doors and lock them.

its a private thing. leaving the door open or unlocked is like making a public celebration of your fecal matter or urine.
    not cool.

p[l]a+0

15. joey

joey TRIBE Member

i went out with a girl for awhile and she would ALWAYS pee while we were on the phone...

then she started with the
    "were in love, it's okay if I pee when you're in the bathroom as well..."

and she did it a lot!
    it was weird

i hate people hearing me pee though, i always turn the water on so that it will drown out the pee sounds.

16. FunK_DoCta

FunK_DoCta TRIBE Member

Well it's just the opposite for men. Ever notice male public bathroom edicate? Run to the trough quickly. keep your eyes pointed at the wall in front of you and don't speak to anyone...unless your gay and it's a perfect opportunity to chat em up and check out their package all in one shot.

17. MalGlo

MalGlo TRIBE Member

hey if she can post about her raging hormones and interest in backdoor love... she certainly will not care about her peeing habits :)... besides i was making more of a generalization because of know of so many women that actually do this.. my mother and my sister included.. which absolutely drives me nuts!

Cheers,

the nerd :)

18. bitchass

bitchass TRIBE Member

text messaging is the best for when you get trapped in a bathroom with no toilet paper at work...

"all the books have been signed out from the library, please return!!!"

19. Cri

Cri TRIBE Member

ummm...oops...haha..I forgot about that! :)

THANK YOU TINA!!! Geez...at first I couldn't even believe he posted this at first!! I know it isn't strictly about MY peeing habits..but still!

20. MalGlo

MalGlo TRIBE Member

21. joey

joey TRIBE Member

cri and I were pee pals at the tribe beach party :)

22. vinder

vinder TRIBE Member

girls: please close the door.

i don't want to hear it, i don't want to smell it, and i don't want to see it.

IT'S NOT ACCEPTABLE.

23. Cri

Cri TRIBE Member

*yay* Joey my pee buddy!! I almost forgot about that :) We went pee so many times :p

24. skyparty

skyparty TRIBE Member

ok i DO NOT pee with the door open
    i cannot.

just like ican't sit in my bedroom with the door open either.

it screams to be shut. i guess i'm just a closed door kinda person!

**except when im outside, im pretty "au natural" about that. i have no problem... especially if i'm drunk, then i really don't care...

the funniest thing EVAR was when i was in france, walking home drunk as fuck- as this one house had a long driveway... and a little bush so i pee'd beside it. it was 5am, i didn't think anyone was around....

and then a car pulls in, it's the owners of the house-- they go off in french laughing their heads off and telling me "its oks" cuz that's where their dog goes too if cant hold it til they're all the way home....

it was hilarious...

MOEZ: i thought it was just my mom too! i live with my mom and her girlfriend, and my mom always leaves the door open, it grosses me out...

but i guess it's alot of girls in general!

AND i hate when people try and talk to me while im peeing, espeically in a public washroom.... like Tina said, cant you wait one minute?! i can talk to you pre-pee and after, but not during....

and this post made me laugh my fuckin ass off!!!!!
    and i was on the phone while i was reading this, i read it to my friend and she howled just as hard as i did...

too funny....

narissa :)

Last edited: Feb 26, 2002