1. Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, Toronto's largest and longest running online community. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register on the forum. You can register with your facebook ID or with an email address. Join us!

Why are people hating on the Tee Bee lp?

Discussion in 'Jungle Room' started by jungleboy, Nov 22, 2001.

1. jungleboy

jungleboy TRIBE Promoter

...it seems like everywhere I read or everyone I talk too says how disappointing the Tee Bee lp is...I don't know...I think its quite good...perhaps not a classic...but it follows in the same lines as his recent 12"s...maybe a bit harsher at times but the attention to detail is still there even in those tracks...is this a case of building someone up and then tearing them down....its a good record!!!

2. AVE

AVE TRIBE Member

i haven't heard it yet [​IMG] but i'm fuckin dying to....

i wish i played vinyl......anyone seen it on CD around here yet?

3. kul-kat

kul-kat TRIBE Member

is that the one with 'severed dream' and 'silent depth' (or something like that)? if so, i'm shocked too, cause i love those tracks.

4. junglisthead

junglisthead TRIBE Member

i thought it was one of the better releases this year that and suv's desert rose

were quite refreshing to say the least

5. evil homer

evil homer TRIBE Member

never really liked much of teebee's stuff, i find there's always one or two brilliant elements but something that just ruins the track. Same goes for much of his remix work.
    But i think that dimensional entity is great.

6. AVE

AVE TRIBE Member

yeah!! someone finally agrees with me [​IMG]

7. Katnip

Katnip TRIBE Member

Like many other of my fav producers, Teebee is one that puts out tracks that I either love to death, or hate. There's no grey area. I do like most of the tracks on the Scorpion lp which is why bought it.

Jay

8. terrawrist III

terrawrist III TRIBE Member

there's no killers on it, but I picked it up and am diggin' it!

teebee's always on top of shit and this is proof,listen to it without mixing it just sit back with a bud and listen....good stuff form our man form germany

9. AVE

AVE TRIBE Member

norway