1. Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, Toronto's largest and longest running online community. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register on the forum. You can register with your facebook ID or with an email address. Join us!

Whwn I say aCid hOuse You Say ?

Discussion in 'House Room' started by stretchandhooker, Feb 28, 2002.

1. stretchandhooker

stretchandhooker TRIBE Promoter

2. Finch

Finch TRIBE Member

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTT?

This is the real bizniz...

I'm going to get a boot up the ass when my woman see's I'm awake at this time, but for something as momentus as this, I'll take the boot.

Nice one brotha!

Finch.

P.S. See you boyz at Element tomorrow night.

3. Joker FX Cha

Joker FX Cha TRIBE Member

^^^^
    I'm going to give you a boot up the Ass just for the hell of it.

P-air

4. patri©k

patri©k TRIBE Member

I SAY BO FUCKING BOOOOOOOOOO ! <shivering>

oh my oh my oh my oh my oh my oh my oh my oh my oh my oh my oh my oh my oh my oh my oh my oh my oh my oh my oh my oh my oh my oh my oh my oh my oh my oh my oh my oh my oh my oh my oh my oh my oh my oh my oh my oh my oh my oh my oh my oh my oh my oh my oh my oh my oh my oh my oh my oh my oh my oh my oh my oh my oh my oh my oh my oh my oh my oh my oh my oh my oh my oh my oh my........

..... the people are coming, the people are coming

.... and we're still in the tub !

If I ever meet you guys... I'm smoking you a giant fucking hoolie the size of my forearm.

I was at this party. And it's almost a dream to hear the set again. it was lost.. and now it's found. thanks.

wow

can you possibly put up a Martin Russel set from Madness back in the day ? circa 94/95 The flyer had a pic of a jester on it.

fattyp©2002 <--- asking too much LOL

5. me

me TRIBE Member

I've had this mix in my rotation for three years now, I can't get enough of this set. Jump on this one kids!

"Bad Boy 4 Life"--------->Sean "P Diddy" Coombs '01.

6. Suke

Suke TRIBE Member

How about an Elements >>>REWIND session?

Pullin' out all past hits.

Live @ HYPEractive. "Rexdale", On. ================> Vanilla Gorilla Suke.