1. Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, Toronto's largest and longest running online community. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register on the forum. You can register with your facebook ID or with an email address. Join us!

who wants to see a flick?

Discussion in 'TRIBE Main Forum' started by terrawrist III, Jan 26, 2002.

1. terrawrist III

terrawrist III TRIBE Member

i'm bored!

I am at my girlfriend's house...she left to go to cancun at 4 AM,so I came oevr to wish her a good trip but now cant get off the computer and cant find anything better to do on this lazy saturday.

what tribers are up up for a movie downtown?

2. kul-kat

kul-kat TRIBE Member

i'd go but i have exams to mark. bah!! i'm seeing so many blank pages ... part of me is relieved cause those are the easiest to mark, but part of me is thinking, 'shit, did i not teach you anything.' anyhow, hope you found something to do.

3. terrawrist III

terrawrist III TRIBE Member

I think ill just rent ganster no. 1...I did however this afternoon buy some used vinyl...2 technical itch,dom and roland,blame and the "allies" ep form 1-trak and craze...all for 20 bucks!

Thats why I only go to metropolis!

4. Guest

Guest Guest

I watched rush hour 2 yesterday. It fucking sucked... then I watched it a second time. it still sucked.

moral of the story, rush hour 2 sucks [​IMG]