who wants to get drunk tonight?

Discussion in 'TRIBE Main Forum' started by JayIsBored, Mar 2, 2002.

1. joey

joey TRIBE Member

come to hamilton then!

jen is always making up excuses not to have a competiton though..
    i think she is just scared

ill drink more then both of you combined!

2. JayIsBored

JayIsBored TRIBE Member

this thread is full of LIES! im not hungover yay!

3. SlipperyPete

SlipperyPete TRIBE Member

my head hurts
    i'm not sure what happened last night

thanks jaime for helping me contain the spread of my idiocy.
    and sunny for apparantly talking to me for 10 minutes on my walk home last night (my caller history says so?).......I'm sure we talked about some stuff?

i'm going to try and eat something now

4. MoFo

MoFo TRIBE Member

Yah, you called me at after 4 am, dude, when I had just stumbled home and got naked. I was doing my resume at the time to be faxed today so I was a little distracted.

But we talked about some serious stuff. And no Pete, I will not marry you. I'm not that kind of guy.

5. MoFo

MoFo TRIBE Member

Surefire way to get promoted: smoke a bit of each of the nine joints being passed around, drink lots of booze, fall asleep, get driven home, talk to drunken London college boys named Pete on the phone for 13 minutes at 4:34 am and then type it all up with spelling mistakes including a typo in the employer's name, go to sleep at 6 am and wake up at 11 to go to work to fax it baby! :D

I'm IN! I can feel it...

6. MoFo

MoFo TRIBE Member

Correction:

Stephen Baldwin is Finary.

And the choreographer in "Bring It On" is Bumbaclat but with better spirit fingers.

7. Guest

Guest Guest

You started at 8pm and you still didn;t finish...HAHAHHAHAHHAH

8. BreakzBroad

BreakzBroad Well-Known Member

WHATever!!!!!!! I am always drinking my ass off. U ask mr. dan (dmonic) the first time he saw me lastnight, he looks over and im holding three coronas. ;) Holy jeebus i was a hammer-head!! not to mention how completely BAKED i was!! oh great times!

joey, in order for a drinking competition, we need more than 2 contestants! asnd not on a tuesday night at ghetto heff's!! haha........im always up for drinking everyone knows that. but i have to stop drinking so much, cuz my tummy :( anyways, its on biatch.

ps. i got some nice goodies for us!

*jen*

9. Plato

Plato TRIBE Member

i thought sunny didnt do teh drugs?
    :confused:

p[l]a+0

10. joey

joey TRIBE Member

talky talky talky.. no moer talky

i like treats

11. SUNKIST

SUNKIST TRIBE Member

it must have been all the bring it on to booty house :)