Where The Hell Are YOU?

Discussion in 'TRIBE Main Forum' started by Guest, Feb 26, 2002.

1. LoopeD

LoopeD Well-Known Member

Jeez, what is everybody's problem with the celebration? Where I was at Yonge and Wellesley, it was an amazing sight all night. The amount of annoying drunks was small, and there were heartwarming events happening everywhere.

Saw an 80 year old man in a wheelchair sporting flags. A bunch of 19-21 year olds, probably pissed but good natured, ran up to his chair and were cheering him. There was tears in the guys eyes.

If you don't appreciate a good celebration, then stay home and sulk, cause from what I saw that celebration kicked shit out of any parade Toronto's ever had, including Gay Pride AND the Jays victory combined.

Wah wah, honking horns and yelling, what are you guys, crotchety 70 year olds? No problems raving in a loud club till 8 am, but a prime time parade goes off and you bitch bitch bitch.

Why don't you go home and throw a skirt on, ya wee girl?.........Groundskeeper Willie

:)d

2. kyfe

kyfe TRIBE Member

Well said Pest,

Just remember there are some very fragile egos on this board, whether it be rough childhood, neglectful parents or need for attention.
    Those ppl need to be hand held and should not be attacked, they need to feel good and this is where they feel at home. To some this is a little more than a message board, keep that in mind when you decide to speak your mind.

Kyfe

3. deep

deep TRIBE Member

Oh please, spare us the noble philosophical pretenses behind the bullshit you spew Pest.

First of all, you haven't done anything to prove you're at all worth the effort to be understanding of your social retardedness. If you had some other redeeming qualities your offensiveness might be seen as charming, but sadly due to genetics or brain trauma it seems you don't.

And for fuck's sake man, aren't you like 29? Grow the fuck up and take responsibility for your own actions instead of blaming others. You bring upon yourself any animosity directed towards you. It's not because you've got a "different opinion" or because 'you're telling it like it is', it's because you're a socially retarded asshat who is very obviously acting that way just to get a rise out of people.

Which would be cool, if you could pull it off with some style. Honestly, you could have made up a persona, shown some creativity, shown some wit...instead we get the angst ridden zit faced teenaged boy persona.

AMAZING!

4. kyfe

kyfe TRIBE Member

you said asshat!

Kyfe:D

5. Soundstream

Soundstream TRIBE Member

Now that's "telling it like it is".

Cheers ... Ian :)

6. Guest

Guest Guest

Sure sometimes I come on here and am a total jackass but most times I am just looking for good discussion.
    Sorry everyone agreeing all the time sucks and is very boring. Some of you guys remind me of Flanders he has a satelite with 452 chanels blocked out. Ignore me if you want its your loss, and if you read the opened post for which I started this thread I do think my point is valid.

7. deep

deep TRIBE Member

OH NOS!!!1

8. stir-fry

stir-fry TRIBE Member

did you say something ?
    :)

9. deep

deep TRIBE Member

Of which you have demonstrated you are completely incapable of contributing to or facilitating ! Please move to the back of the bus, sir.

And your brilliant solution to this problem is to disagree all the time but STILL BE BORING!

[​IMG]

To extend your metaphor, you're under the impression you're HBO when you're really public access television.

Don't worry, if I begin to sorely miss your usual wit, wisdom and maturity there's a junior high school nearby with a special ed class that will surely have suitable substitutes.

10. stir-fry

stir-fry TRIBE Member

bah, that was supposed to be you quoted with just a bunch of underlines.

vb wins, and my joke stinks.

11. JEMZ

JEMZ TRIBE Member

We should never have to have a reason for partying in the streets... they're our streets for fuck's sake. I wish we won the medal every weekend... how many strangers' hands did you shake on Sunday? Shame on those who did not appreciate it.

12. Guest

Guest Guest

This thread has gone from hockey to...
    [​IMG]

13. Guest

Guest Guest

Fine I am a Stupid F ing Idiot with no brain. Ok are you Happy.
    I never have a point, I never make sence I am just plain stupid.
    Thanks for showing me what I really am.

14. swenard

swenard TRIBE Member

The noozle!!! the noozle on the end of the hoose!!!!!

ha ha ha ha ha

15. labRat

labRat TRIBE Member

do i see a camel toe here? sweet!

16. stir-fry

stir-fry TRIBE Member

yah, male camel toe.

you are teh geigh

17. deep

deep TRIBE Member

Feelings hurt? Good. Remember this and be nicer to people when expressing your point of view in the future, and you might find that people actually give a shit about whatever it is you have to say.

18. swenard

swenard TRIBE Member

Everyone pls rise!

(me singing!)

O Canada

O Canada!
    Our home and native land!
    True patriot love in all thy sons command.

With glowing hearts we see thee rise,
    The True North strong and free!

From far and wide,
    O Canada, we stand on guard for thee.

God keep our land glorious and free!
    O Canada, we stand on guard for thee

O Canada, we stand on guard for thee

19. *SiLver*RoBoT*

*SiLver*RoBoT* TRIBE Member

Quotes used by you in this thread.

*over*and*out*

*SiLver*RoBoT*

Last edited: Feb 26, 2002
  20. labRat

labRat TRIBE Member

am not.

hey 2%!
    HEY 2%
    huh, whut?
    no, not you homo
    <drum><drum><cymbol>

two man luge reminds me of the ambiguously gay duo.
    [​IMG]

note: my photoshop skillz are mad, yo'. don't be dissin'.

--craig

21. LoopeD

LoopeD Well-Known Member

Nice, shmice, its a text-based message board, not a frikken tea party! Most boards are merely a bunch of handles and different opinions, its only this one where everyone has to walk on fucking eggshells.

What about his tone offended you so deeply? The useage of profanity? Wowie, call in the moral police..........

I don't think Pest is very nice at times either, or very articulate, but who cares? Its not like we're all at a party where you can't get away from that annoying talker. If he annoys you, don't read his posts. I guess its a piss-off when this amateur-moderated board takes a year to load a thread started by Pest, and then you have to read it and disagree, so there's some time wasted.;)

I WILL LISTEN TO YOUR POINT OF VIEW ONLY IF IT IS IN ABSOLUTE CONCURRENCE WITH MINE!

:D

22. *SiLver*RoBoT*

*SiLver*RoBoT* TRIBE Member

It's his whining about us not being intelligent and calling him names, when my above posts clearly states he's the one being an idiot...

*over*and*out*

*SiLver*RoBoT*

23. Rosey

Rosey TRIBE Member

since when did ignorance become a point of view?

24. LoopeD

LoopeD Well-Known Member

This is ignorance - if you want to be a sucky poopy-pants then why bother post your opinion:

Spoken like a true suck. You go around telling kids Santa's not real, too? Just cause it wasn't your cup of tea doesn't mean the entire celebration was lame. At least to 90 percent of the population it wasn't................

Spoken like a true asshole.

OK, Dad. Why don't you go to the Police Academy and sign up?

So what isn't lame to you? Stick to spinning records, man, its obvious you don't know or care about much else. It was probably 0.1 percent of the crowd you're all referring to, quit bawling and live a little! ;)

In case you didn't notice, it was 0.1 percent of ravers OD's that fucked up the rave scene. Now you're turning around and judging a WHOLE CITY by the actions of a degenerate few. I think you really don't know what 's up and what's down!!;)

25. AT-AT

AT-AT TRIBE Member

This thread is the worst fucking case of garbage spewing I've seen here in a long time. If it wasn't for deep's contribution I'd print it out just so I can scrunch it and wipe my ass with it... bleh...

"Patriotism is the vitrue of the vicious..." - Oscar Wilde, (as quoted by S.Connery in The Rock, hehe)