Where The Hell Are YOU?

Discussion in 'TRIBE Main Forum' started by Guest, Feb 26, 2002.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

Now that the Canadian men's hockey team has won the gold medal where are all of you whiners.
    Gretsky was criticized for whining when all he was doing was telling the truth and standing up for his country.
    He was able to take the pressure off the team so they could focus but I guess you guys didn't think of that did you.
    The garbage I had to hear about him on this board, how he shouldn't be there, or what does he know about being a GM.
    I was truly embarrassed by the garbage coming out of your mouths. Other notable garbage tribe talk, Pat Quinn doesn't know how to coach, Mario shouldn't be there, the team is too old.
    My question is where the hell are you now.
    Maybe next time you'll shut up or be more positive when our country goes for gold.

2. OTIS

OTIS TRIBE Member

I was playing MOHAA

3. kyfe

kyfe TRIBE Member

hello pest how was cream?

Kyfe

4. OTIS

OTIS TRIBE Member

They say I talk slow cuz I'm from Canada eh?

5. twist

twist TRIBE Member

well I wasn't here for the whining... But I was so unbeleivably stoked at every level... the coaching, the playing, the managing, everyone stepped up and handled themselves fucking beautifully and so all of you people who doubted go suck a fucking ostrich egg. I'm damn proud of what this team pulled together.

6. Guest

Guest Guest

Canada won the gold?

7. labRat

labRat TRIBE Member

shadup you whiner. ;)

but they did play like shit for the first two games - and they admit it. if they didn't change their style of play they would've been lucky to go for bronze.

--craig

8. swenard

swenard TRIBE Member

I'm right here, wherever that is!

9. Guest

Guest Guest

Explain yourself your very good at talking shit, jumping off the bandwagon after one or two games.
    What happened to the treason laws in this country?
    If it were up to me you f ing basters would be out of here.
    You guys were so whinny you sounded like you should have been born south of the border.

10. LeoGirl

LeoGirl TRIBE Member

Look who whining now!!! :eek:

11. Guest

Guest Guest

I don't care about hockey.
    I could care less if they won or not.
    Actually I find it more annoy especially when people scream 'we won gold'
    You did JACK SHIT, you sat on your ass and drank beer!

12. Guest

Guest Guest

You're an idiot!

13. Guest

Guest Guest

Hey if you're going to post something stupid do it right.....

14. Guest

Guest Guest

Wow let me guess you partied last weekend and created an awesome vibe. You did drugs and pasted out in the corner next to a chick named moonshine. It works both ways.

15. Chiclet

Chiclet TRIBE Promoter

LOL, that's what I think a lot of the time... but the other night when I saw so many little kiddies celebrating together so happily, it changed my mind a bit.

How many things can make such an instant bond between strangers (other than drugs)?

16. janiecakes

janiecakes TRIBE Member

hahaha

moonshine!

17. Guest

Guest Guest

That's quite a conclusion you jumped to there, I've noticed you do that a lot, speak before you think.

Her name was Happy Bubble Rainbow Grrl, get it right.

18. Guest

Guest Guest

If you had bothered to go downtown you would have seen what a great party it was. That game was good for the whole country. It is the first time I have ever seen such patriotism in this country and it made me proud.

19. Guest

Guest Guest

I was downtown, it was a bit to hectic for me, people who can't drive honking horns, the drunken stumbling, I like the patriotism but when people take credit for something they didn't do.......

It was too much of a sausage party for my liking.

20. Guest

Guest Guest

you = people not on the hockey team not you literally

21. H2Whoa

H2Whoa TRIBE Member

I never stopped cheering for Canada throughout the tourney and I criticized. So what. I always wanted them to win and would have been upset if not. It is possible to do both.
    Ms. Jackson said it best "what have u done for me lately" - this is sports. Talk about being the best means nothing - results only matter. Until they actually did it I had my doubts - they haven't done it in a while. The Great One has always been a great player but he has spent more time whining than most. He is also as much American as Canadian - absorb it and get over it.

Pest often retorts stuff like 'why do you attack me and call me names - You're are an Idiot! - typical Pest post

Once in a while you make a point but usually its just some hypocritical self-fulfilling crap. You've proved you're are a patriot, great, now go join the army.

22. OTIS

OTIS TRIBE Member

I especially loved all the drunken rednecks calling into the radio stations.. especially the one particular woman who justified her drunkness by saying she was celebrating the Jays winning the stanley cup!

I like what it did for patriotism, but jumping atop of bus shelters guzzling beer is lame to me, no matter what occasion.

23. Guest

Guest Guest

Either your really dumb or you don't get it.
    I bet after world war II people who did not go to frontlines and actually fire a weapon at the enemy should not have celebrated the victory.
    The team was playing for our country Canada, we supported the team by watching and chearing them on. Therefore when they win we win, we are happy for what they accomplished.
    People like you need to get your head checked.

24. OTIS

OTIS TRIBE Member

Some of us celebrate differently.
    accept that.

25. H2Whoa

H2Whoa TRIBE Member

nice analogy, war and hockey...riiiiiight

jumping on buses all hammered up criticizing non-zealots is the ultimate form of patriotism :rolleyes:

you really shouldn't drink so early in the day....

over and out