what tree did you fall from?

Discussion in 'TRIBE Main Forum' started by Astroboy, Jan 23, 2002.

1. Balzz

Balzz TRIBE Member

ASH TREE (Ambition) - uncommonly attractive, vivacious, impulsive,demanding, does not care for criticism, ambitious, intelligent, talented,likes to play with fate, can be egotistic, very reliable and trustworthy, faithful and prudent lover, sometimes brains rule over the heart, but takes partnership very seriously.

2. Temper Tantrum

Temper Tantrum TRIBE Member

Shibang

CHESTNUT TREE (Honesty) - of unusual beauty, does not want to impress,well-developed sense of justice, vivacious, interested, a born diplomat,but irritates easily and sensitive in company, often due to a lack of self confidence, acts sometimes superior, feels not understood, loves only once, has difficulties in finding a partner.

pretty accurate

~allie~

3. PinkAngeL

PinkAngeL TRIBE Member

HORNBEAM TREE (Good Taste) - of cool beauty, cares for its looks and condition, good taste, is not egoistic, makes life as comfortable as possible, leads a reasonable and disciplined life, looks for kindness and acknowledgment in an emotional partner, dreams of unusual lovers, is seldom happy with its feelings, mistrusts most people, is never sure of its decisions, very conscientious.

C'est moi.

4. JayIsBored

JayIsBored TRIBE Member

oh allie thou hast forsaken my love for thee. how can i live on knowing i cannot spend enternity with a maiden of such unusual beauty?

[​IMG]

5. Temper Tantrum

Temper Tantrum TRIBE Member

JIB is a
    POPLAR TREE (Uncertainty) - looks very decorative, not very self-confident,only courageous if necessary, needs goodwill and pleasant surroundings, very choosy, often lonely, great animosity, artistic nature, good organizer, tends to lean toward philosophy, reliable in any situation,takes partnership seriously

Your too choosy for me jay! thats the problem!

~allie~

6. AT-AT

AT-AT TRIBE Member

I don't mind obeying as long as I feel that the person leading knows what they are doing, and I don't make decisions for others unless they are fucking stupid and their choices affect me... other than that, I agree... I's noble and shit... [​IMG]

7. da MiGHTy pLUm!

da MiGHTy pLUm! TRIBE Member

hmmm.... I'm a pine tree......

-ron!

8. Fir3start3r

Fir3start3r TRIBE Member

Oh ya...I'm a Poplar...
    POPLAR TREE (Uncertainty) - looks very decorative, not very self-confident,only courageous if necessary, needs goodwill and pleasant surroundings, very choosy, often lonely, great animosity, artistic nature, good organizer, tends to lean toward philosophy, reliable in any situation,takes partnership seriously.

Don't necessarily agree with it though... [​IMG]

9. Subsonic Chronic

Subsonic Chronic TRIBE Member

These are pretty ambiguous. I read what my tree was and found most of it to be pretty on. Then I read a few more and found that they too could apply to me, some even more
    "correctly" that the little Lime Tree than represents me.

Still fun though. [​IMG]

Pete

10. MalGlo

MalGlo TRIBE Member

me

APPLE TREE (Love) - of slight build, lots of charm, appeal, and attraction, pleasant aura, flirtatious, adventurous, sensitive, always in love, wants to love and be loved, faithful and tender partner, very generous, scientific talents, lives for today, a carefree philosopher with imagination.

11. PosTMOd

PosTMOd Well-Known Member

me

UGLY TREE (Ewww)- While hitting every branch on the way down, you also received an overblown ego, which while matching the size of your rather large melon, also occasionally cracks jokes that are actually funny; you are generous in passing gas, though changing your underwear more than once a week is recommended, and your monthly showering frequency--if increased-- will rid you of the miasma of smegma that follows you everywhere.

12. Cheeka

Cheeka TRIBE Member

me too [​IMG]

13. Jeremy Jive

Jeremy Jive TRIBE Member

I'm a Hazelnut tree. What the fack is that?

jeremy -boo-urns to this test- jive

14. janiecakes

janiecakes TRIBE Member

ash tree.

15. Sassy

Sassy TRIBE Member

Cyprus Tree - Not sure if I love that description, I was born two weeks early so maybe I am really meant to be Cedar Tree which I like more.

16. poker face

poker face TRIBE Member

Chest nut tree!

lee <--- places nuts on a chest!

17. Aphrodite

Aphrodite TRIBE Member

walnut tree.. not even close

18. PosTMOd

PosTMOd Well-Known Member

Dammit... I spent 62 seconds writing that out... I *need* acknowledgement.

19. Subsonic Chronic

I was just searching in this thread to see if there was anything about me, I missed it the first time around. Sorry.

Pete [​IMG]

20. Subsonic Chronic

But I do like it. [​IMG]

21. Sassy

Sassy TRIBE Member

The ugly tree write up was fucking hilarious, acknowledgement given! [​IMG]

22. HMP

HMP TRIBE Member

facinating thread. found my description apt, but then read a few others that could apply.

anyone try the test at www.colorgenics.com?

oh, elm.

23. SUNKIST

SUNKIST TRIBE Member

k..from the colourgencis thing...this is actually kind of scary how accurate it is..

You are in a state of constant expectation ... and want interesting and exciting things to happen to you. But in fact you are a "Walter Mitty" at times....a dreamer - over imaginative and often given to fantasy or day-dreaming. There is nothing wrong in "dreaming"... how boring life would be if one just followed the doctrines of everyday life - but one must not continue leading a life of continuous fantasy - you need to face reality in spite of all its possible shortcomings.

You are very self-sufficient and methodical. You presume to know where you are going.. but need to find a person who will recognise the way you are ... not be too demanding and who is, as they say in Italy, "Simpatico".

At times all of us would like to be like the ostrich...to be able to bury our heads in the sand...and let the rest of the world go by...but unfortunately you can't do just that...you have to face up to reality. A little peace and quiet would be most acceptable at this time...but if only one could turn a blind eye to the problems of the day!... Tomorrow is another day, and who knows... it could be "today", (not tomorrow) that could be the first day of the rest of your life?

You are an emotional, sincere and impressionable individual experiencing frustration and unnecessary stress...You vehemently resist any form of pressure from outside sources, insisting on your independence as an individual. You want to be a decision maker - to make up your own mind without interference. You wish to be able to draw your own conclusions and arrive at your own decisions. You detest uniformity and mediocrity, as you want to be regarded as one who gives authoritative opinions. Your favourite expression could well be "That I may not always be right but I am never wrong". You're a perfectionist and even though you may feel that the other persons point of view may be right you find it extremely difficult to admit that you could be wrong...

You are greatly impressed by individuality and have interest in people who have outstanding qualities. You try to imitate those people that you admire and their characteristics, hoping that you will be able to display similar qualities in your own personality.

does anyone else have any more of these kinds of things?

24. skyparty

skyparty TRIBE Member

that would be me.

narissa [​IMG]