1. Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, Toronto's largest and longest running online community. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register on the forum. You can register with your facebook ID or with an email address. Join us!

What' s happenin' in Techno Land tonite

Discussion in 'Techno Room' started by derek, Dec 29, 2001.

1. derek

derek TRIBE Member

I'm hurtin' to do something with quality tonite. PLEASE HELP!!!

Peace,

Derek

2. Da grunj

Da grunj TRIBE Member

PV and I are wondering too.

3. tEkKiD

tEkKiD TRIBE Promoter

just chillin for me....couple friends are coming over to "technificent studio's" and we be jammin' mon...

haven't heard much to help yah out...

either way,

good luck, and have a good night! [​IMG]

doug.

4. derek

derek TRIBE Member

Chillin' sounds like a plan;

Yo, Da Gunj you, PV and BV should give me a link (derek@beats.to). You guys should come down to my house sometime. We'll burn (except BV of course), and spin some tunes. It's been what, 10 years almost since I chilled with all acutally hung out. Hey, whatever happened to BC?

Peace,

Derek

5. d.code

d.code TRIBE Member

Day Breaks reunion at Life has 2 techno djs who will both probably be playing for 2 hours each. I like going to life because the floor is a good dance floor and the sound is BITCHEN- werd. Who cares about the crowd- dancing is the best.

6. derek

derek TRIBE Member

Ya, but ya need one of the Still Suits that the characters wore in Frank Herbert's "Dune". The one that absorbed all your moisture, and then fed it back to through tube. I get dehydrated just looking at people dance there.

Still, have a good time, and drink a beer for me.

Peace,

Derek