1. Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, Toronto's largest and longest running online community. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register on the forum. You can register with your facebook ID or with an email address. Join us!

What do you get your man on Valentines Day???

Discussion in 'Girl Stuff Forum' started by GoldieLocks, Feb 4, 2012.

1. GoldieLocks

GoldieLocks TRIBE Promoter

I'm having a hard time this year coming up with ideas... so I'm just wondering what other girls are doing or have done in the past that can really impress a guy? I know everyone is going to say it depends on the guy and to pick something that has some meaning in the relationship. I just want to do something a little different than traditional Valentines day presents (although I've never even been able come up with a traditional Valentines Day gift for a guy) Seriously what do girls do for their boyfriends???

2. mitsuko souma

mitsuko souma TRIBE Member

hot underwear. for yourself. but i'm sure he'd like it if you made him dinner?

3. GoldieLocks

I make him dinner all the time, that's a normal thing.

4. mitsuko souma

Then I'm out of ideas :eek:
    I did get my ex nunchucks one Xmas and he went crazy over em.
    They are foam covered so you can't really hurt yourself.
    Very affordable and available up and down Yonge St

5. Booty Bits

Booty Bits TRIBE Member

it is hard to keep coming up with good ideas. one thing you could do is get your partner a gift that is all for him, instead of something that you share together. like, a totally selfless gift.
    so, does he have any hobbies or things that he is really into that you don't give a shit about? like, my guy loves video games, and wings, but i could take 'em or leave 'em.
    maybe you could get him something related to one of his more dude-like interests?

6. GoldieLocks

LOL guys are amused by the weirdest things! ;)

7. Booty Bits

Booty Bits TRIBE Member

i.e. nunchucks.

8. GoldieLocks

Yea mine likes video games but he is very specific and he has so many and has gotten them for gifts in the past from ex-girlfriends I didn't want to do the same thing for him that others have in the past. He also likes beer but I don't really want to encourage him to drink more..lol So no video games or beer. Some guys are just hard to find gifts for and even harder if you really want to get them something good.

9. mitsuko souma

Lingerie IS selfless. do you think I would wear some of this stuff day to day ?!

:D

10. workdowntown

workdowntown TRIBE Member

tickets to a gig for that band he loves that you hate, a nice watch, a special bottle of scotch, a cottage weekend with hot tub, beejer and steak.

11. mitsuko souma

Your gf must be loaded

12. SJN

SJN TRIBE Member

These are all good ideas.
    You should be asking the guys for what theyd want, not the girls lol

13. Bernnie Federko

Bernnie Federko TRIBE Member

cancel gifts for retarded occasions like Valentines day and Christmas. Believe me, you'll both love it. save dressing up your tits and Ass for random other days.

14. workdowntown

I wish! Nah, she's just very upfront about asking me what I'd like and I don't care for surprises that aren't sexual in nature so I tell her :p

15. workdowntown

oh and get him a sweet little card too, something funny as opposed to schmaltzy womantic wuv kinda shit. Naked polaroid inside labelled 'Dessert?' for bonus points.

16. SJN

SJN TRIBE Member

+1

17. kirstenmeows

kirstenmeows TRIBE Member

Instead of buying lingerie, I got creative and made some out of misc. Dollarama stuff. It didn't last very long but was a big success! :D

18. Booty Bits

Booty Bits TRIBE Member

i am having a hard time picturing that! what Dollarama stuff are you referring to?

19. rawd

rawd TRIBE Member

I got dinner at Real Sports Bar + primo NBA tickets to see my favorite team !

20. mitsuko souma

^ now THAT's a gift. I'd be happy to let your gf wine me and dine me when you're done with her.

21. rawd

rawd TRIBE Member

Giddy up

22. workdowntown

Was it dixie cup bra and paper streamer panties? hahaha in any case that's awesome and hilarious! WIN!

23. ScottBentley

ScottBentley TRIBE Member

Assless chaps and a prostate massage.

24. Psyrel

Psyrel TRIBE Member

I'm getting tickets to Cirque, he's never been and I think he'll like it (who doesn't like Cirque?). But the show isn't til April so I'm still trying to figure out something for the day itself.

25. KillaLadY

KillaLadY TRIBE Member

A deep throat blow job.
    Oh wait, how is that diff from any other day?
    The Valentine's Day thing is so stupid... why do you need a day to treat your man like a king? I never EVER understood this.