1. Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, Toronto's largest and longest running online community. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register on the forum. You can register with your facebook ID or with an email address. Join us!

What do you get a guy for a 2 year anniversary

Discussion in 'TRIBE Main Forum' started by Kiera, Nov 17, 2005.

1. Kiera

Kiera TRIBE Member

My sister is having real issues not being able to think of anything to get her boyfriend of two years.
    She is absolutley AGAINST jewlery cause she thinks its tacky. She was thinking of getting him lessons for stuff he's intersted in like spanish guitar but its too expensive :( I suggested a man spa but he's one of those manly man that would scoff at the idea so, well thats out!

If anyone can offer anything creative I know she would really appreciate it. And so would I cause she would quit asking me every chance she gets!! lol
  2. Skipper

Skipper TRIBE Member

It's not particularly original, but...anal
  3. graham

graham Well-Known TRIBEr

steak & bj
  4. junglegirl

junglegirl TRIBE Member

she could buy him a piece of artwork...if hes into that
  5. Fillmore

Fillmore TRIBE Member

I think I got a watch on my 2nd year anni.
  6. dicksherwood

dicksherwood TRIBE Member

may not be original, but always a crowd pleaser
  7. Dirty Girl

Dirty Girl TRIBE Member

does he have a car or anything, something for that ?
  8. Rude1_247

Rude1_247 TRIBE Member

Steak and a blowjob.

(or anal).
  9. Lil'Timmy

Lil'Timmy TRIBE Promoter

If I were to go on this, I would take my other to the place we first met and try to do everything we did on the 1st date type thing, then throw in a little something extra/different to mark the anniversary. Like write her name in gasoline in the middle of Dundas Square and light it up at the right time...something unique

Ok, beside that lighter fluid/name idea, this is what I would do.
  10. scott

scott TRIBE Member

A Lamoborghini Murcielago.
  11. The Watcher

The Watcher TRIBE Member

AND Sexy boudoire pictures of yourself AND a Calendar with all your special occasions already filled in.

The BJ should be given during his favorite TV Show or Sport
  12. groovespinna

groovespinna TRIBE Member

and anal.
  13. alma

alma TRIBE Member

How about a couple of Shiatsu massages? If it were me, I'd love that. Doesn't have to require a spa visit either.
    Last edited: Nov 17, 2005
  14. dicksherwood

dicksherwood TRIBE Member

maybe a ménage a anal...can't go wrong there
  15. Wiseman

Wiseman TRIBE Member

16. Skipper

Skipper TRIBE Member

Definitely anal...Steak and BJ is totally 1st anniversary material.
  17. Fillmore

Fillmore TRIBE Member

now we're talkin ;)
  18. Kiera

Kiera TRIBE Member

lol she says "thats great... but how do i wrap that up"

I suggested a watch too but she thinks its too much of a commitment. :confused: dont ask! I can never figure aquarians out with their commitment phob personalities
  19. Chris

Chris Well-Known TRIBEr

What about get this broad to make him a steak dinner, have her hot chick friends all dress up in some sexy panties, bra's, garters, etc.

Cue the music:

Have one broad serve up the food and feed him, while one is blowing him, the other rubbing his feet.

Frantically, he must finish this NY Porterhouse, or else no fun and games. Bullshit he says, as they force him back into his seat.

Time passes, a few bottles of yummy champagne are opened. Soon, the expensive bubbly is pour it over each other so everyone is a mass of hot, slippery, slapping bodies.

The boyfriend awakes amongst smoken hot chicks strewn all over him. He manages to grab his clothes-ninja like, and escapes.

Thankfully he left a note. Sorry baby, we are now on a break!
  20. junglegirl

junglegirl TRIBE Member

perfect...he'll never think of hockey the same again!:D
  21. quantumize

quantumize TRIBE Member

if your sister has been with a guy two years and has no ide what he likes at all...i would honestly reccommend breaking up.

sorry, but its true

how can you be with somebody for TWO YEARS and have no idea what they like, or what to get them??
  22. junglegirl

junglegirl TRIBE Member

LOL @ quantumize

thats it - give him a break up for your 2 year...:rolleyes:

sometimes gift giving is hard...I once painted a picture for my ex and he loved it :D
  23. Kiera

Kiera TRIBE Member

uuuuhhh no thank you since they tend to watch hockey at our place!
  24. janiecakes

janiecakes TRIBE Member

that's totally ridiculous.
  25. Kiera

Kiera TRIBE Member

Its not that she has no idea its that the ideas she has require lots of money $$$ which she doesnt have much of.