1. Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, Toronto's largest and longest running online community. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register on the forum. You can register with your facebook ID or with an email address. Join us!

Upskirt pervert teacher at my school

Discussion in 'TRIBE Main Forum' started by gasper, Dec 21, 2004.

1. gasper

gasper TRIBE Member

Teacher attaches camera to sandal to film up student's skirt

MITO -- A high school teacher is in hot water for filming up the skirt of a woman student with a digital camera attached to a sandal.

Officials of the Ibaraki Prefecture Board of Education said on Monday that they were discussing punishment for the 35-year-old teacher from prefecture-run Katsuta High School in Hitachinaka.

The teacher, whose name is being withheld, allegedly filmed up the skirt of a student while she was cleaning a classroom on the afternoon of Dec. 10, officials said.

He used the same method when he filmed up another student's skirt during a class in mid-December.

"I gave in to my desires after watching secretly filmed videos on an Internet site," the officials quoted the teacher as saying.

The teacher added that he had already deleted the images of the students he filmed as the images weren't clear. (Mainichi Shimbun, Japan, Dec. 21, 2004)

Ah, Japan... where paedophilia is ok...

2. Mr_Furious

Mr_Furious TRIBE Member

Encouraged even...

3. glych t.anomaly

glych t.anomaly TRIBE Member

Re: Re: Upskirt pervert teacher at my school

well thats no good

[jai]

4. gasper

gasper TRIBE Member

I want to find out who it was, and punch his fvcking lights out.

5. Aerius Zension

Aerius Zension TRIBE Member

6. acheron

acheron TRIBE Member

Mainichi is the best - they focus on the perverted underbelly of Japan. I peruse their RSS feed every day. I saw that story this morning and thought to myself, "this is news in Japan? - I thought upskirt photography was taught in Japanese grade schools."

7. gasper

gasper TRIBE Member

Mainichi is a rag like the Sun in Toronto. However, this story also made national TV news and several more reputable newpapers (in Japanese only).

8. Liquidity

Liquidity TRIBE Member

...not fascinated by this perversion at all...

9. Persephone

Persephone TRIBE Member

What a fucking dickwad. If I found out about that I'd let him in for a close look and then kick him in the balls.

A guy did something similar to me when I was in highschool. I was standing next to my desk and he just dropped down to the floor to look up my skirt. He was such a prick, the guy's name was Blair and he thought he was hot shit because he played in the OHL. Well, my boyfriend remedied the situation by threatening him if he ever did that again...in front of the guy's date at the semi-formal.

10. gasper

gasper TRIBE Member

I think that if I punch him in the face, my punishment will be more gave than what he faces. Sad reality...

11. Dirty Girl

Dirty Girl TRIBE Member

why is a student cleaning a classroom?

12. Liquidity

Liquidity TRIBE Member

its a japanese thing... everybody cleans the room at the end of the day...

13. BigBadBaldy

BigBadBaldy TRIBE Member

That story is so rad.

14. funkywanderer

funkywanderer TRIBE Promoter

hey...this is the country where you can buy used girls underwear from vending machines...what did we really expect?

shouts from the south,

james e

15. Gugs

Gugs TRIBE Member

Was this a Mississauga Highschool?

16. Persephone

Persephone TRIBE Member

Nope. Fonthill...

Stupid high school shit eh?

17. OTIS

OTIS TRIBE Member

lol