1. Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, Toronto's largest and longest running online community. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register on the forum. You can register with your facebook ID or with an email address. Join us!

Union of Tribes Pix needed!!!

Discussion in 'TRIBE Main Forum' started by graver, Jan 14, 2002.

1. graver

graver TRIBE Member

A magazine is doing a spread on Union of Tribes (hopefully Alex will, too) and I need to find some pix for them, electronic or old-fashioned. Does anybody have some that we can use? I can pay for double prints if need be, and if there are any posted on the Interweb already, that'd be perfect! We'll also post these onto cyborganization and eternally thank anyone who can provide proof that this night wasn't just a dream.

tanx,

Clay aka Psy-Clone
    psyclone@cyborganization.org

2. Subsonic Chronic

Subsonic Chronic TRIBE Member

post 'em up here if you ever do get any. That party rocked. [​IMG]

Pete
    p.s. I'll ask some of my non-tribe friends who were there if they took pics.

3. graver

graver TRIBE Member

Thanks - I'm glad that you had a good time, as Hil and I certainly did (sober and working and worried but very happy).

I look forward to hearing you this weekend...

4. Ms. Fit

Ms. Fit TRIBE Member

i took pics, and so did my 2 other friends. i still have some exposures left i'll try to use them up tomorrow...email me: mallen33@hotmail.com

5. joey

joey TRIBE Member

i have pics of the tribe ultimate team....