1. Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, Toronto's largest and longest running online community. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register on the forum. You can register with your facebook ID or with an email address. Join us!

Turntablism / Battle Breaks

Discussion in 'Breaks Room' started by noahmintz, Jan 15, 2002.

1. noahmintz

noahmintz TRIBE Member

Does anyone know of any good sites that have streaming or downlaodable turntablism/battle breaks sets?

stu

2. funkNstyle

funkNstyle TRIBE Member

[link]www.turntablism.com[/link] -- lots links and shit to keep you goin forever. (turntalism web ring)
    [link]www.scratchdj.com[/link] -- i think its more tutorial.
    [link]www.scratchcon.com[/link] -- havent been there in months... i dunno, i think it was part of the scratchpikilz site.
    [link]www.scratchdj.com[/link] -- it was on my fav.s list
    [link]www.scratchmovie.com[/link] -- documentary about the turntablism movement.
    [link]www.thudrumble.com[/link] -- Qberts & A tracks i believe.
    [link]www.wave-twisters-themovie.com[/link] -- Qbert and D-Styles made a wierd fuckin cartoon/scratch movie. I think drugs were involved.

Some of those might be out dated but they were kickin about 6 months ago.

Jonny

3. funkNstyle

funkNstyle TRIBE Member

SON OF A BITCH!!

You can cut and paste my friend. [​IMG]

Jonny

4. funkNstyle

funkNstyle TRIBE Member

][link]www.turntablism.com[/link] -- lots links and shit to keep you goin forever. (turntalism web ring)
    [link]www.scratchdj.com[/link] -- i think its more tutorial.
    [link]www.scratchcon.com[/link] -- havent been there in months... i dunno, i think it was part of the scratchpikilz site.
    www.scratchdj.com -- it was on my fav.s list
    www.scratchmovie.com -- documentary about the turntablism movement.
    www.thudrumble.com -- Qberts & A tracks i believe.
    www.wave-twisters-themovie.com -- Qbert and D-Styles made a wierd fuckin cartoon/scratch movie. I think drugs were involved.

5. noahmintz

noahmintz TRIBE Member

Thanks bratha [​IMG]

6. funkNstyle

funkNstyle TRIBE Member

LAST TIME!!!
    www.turntablism.com -- lots links and shit to keep you goin forever. (turntalism web ring)
    www.scratchdj.com -- i think its more tutorial.
    www.scratchcon.com -- havent been there in months... i dunno, i think it was part of the scratchpikilz site.
    www.scratchmovie.com -- documentary about the turntablism movement.
    www.thudrumble.com -- Qberts & A tracks i believe.
    www.wave-twisters-themovie.com -- Qbert and D-Styles made a wierd fuckin cartoon/scratch movie. I think drugs were involved.

Jonny

7. funkNstyle

funkNstyle TRIBE Member

I dont feel so stupid anymore...
    [​IMG]

Jonny